Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by jackiew View Post
i would love to book it too for a quiet break for me and my two daughters aged 24 and 15 Helen, we are booked to go to spain in early october but can always squeeze in another break ;o))
I'm sure you could do with a nice, quiet break Jackie after all you've been through that's for sure Trouble is, it's right at t'other end of the Country for you though!!! Watch this space then if you're interested!

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
sounds a great place......now are you taking Border Collies
Plenty of room Steph, plenty of room, that decking's gonna be huuuuge, enough for you, Pat and all the gang! Let alone the lounge to chill out in, and you'd love the walks in the woods, not forgetting it is owned by the park, so no ignorant dog owners around either, only sensible ones! Lol!

Originally Posted by waifsnstrays View Post
sounds lovely can't wait to see it sounds like my 2 would love it and the oh which is unusual lol
Same as my o/h there then!!! I can't believe he actually likes the idea, let alone the fact that I went for it and signed on the dotted line! Unless we had actually gone there, and seen it all for ourselves, I don't think he would have agreed somehow, coz he hates holidays in any shape or form coz he doesn't like people much!

Here's the actual site, and I took some piccies of the plot and the view from it (not much, only trees!!! My mobile hasn't yet been put on it, so there won't be much to see, but I'll get them uploaded!)

This is the site I chose though, take a look!
http://www.parkholidaysuk.com/static...uport-hastings
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 04:23 PM
That looks fantastic H!!! Maybe later on in the year...late Sept????? I have to save for Scotland first

xxxxxxxxx
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Yes Helen but my eldest lives in Essex so i could go to hers and then onto hastings

will watch this space
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
That looks fantastic H!!! Maybe later on in the year...late Sept????? I have to save for Scotland first

xxxxxxxxx
Now why do you wanna go all the way up there, when I'm all the way down here????!!!! This'll be the year we meet up mate, I feel it in me water xxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by jackiew View Post
Yes Helen but my eldest lives in Essex so i could go to hers and then onto hastings

will watch this space
Brilliant Jackie!! I think we passed Hastings train station only about a mile away from this site too!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Now why do you wanna go all the way up there, when I'm all the way down here????!!!! This'll be the year we meet up mate, I feel it in me water xxxxxxxxxxxx

I know and I can't wait!!!

Brilliant Jackie!! I think we passed Hastings train station only about a mile away from this site too!
Just think, all those lovely walks, hope there is a few good country pubs around xxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Just think, all those lovely walks, hope there is a few good country pubs around xxxxxxx
Well, the Dragon's Den Bannatyne bloke is the closest neighbour, so maybe we could pop in to him for a quick snifter lol!!!!

Then again, just as you come out of the park, there is the most awesome hotel, called the Powdermill Hotel, which looked to be about 6 stars to me, with a big lake in the front garden, it was truly magnificent, and I think I might just book myself in there overnight and leave Dave in the van with the doglets!!!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Looks good H, what make and model of van are you getting... the decking you having wood/plastic, or astroturf???

Im guessing also the expanse of the decking will be around 8 ft wide... does it go round the front and side or just down the side.... just being nosey H

Regards what you need, just think of everything you need in a home, an thats what you will need in the van.. make sure yo uhave matterss and pillow protectors... for all beds

Change of bedding 3 sets, if you are renting out, one on , one in the wash and one spare, and water proof ones too, for chidlrens accidents.

We keep things like wellies /coats, and all weather proof stuff in the van, but then we dont rent it, so we can keeo all such stuff there...

Some sites let you keep those little green plastic sheds .boxers, this will be good for you to lock stuff away for yourselves, so that you can leave things there save taking it with you every time.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2010, 06:41 AM
H I am excited for you!!

Have spoken to OH who just rolled his eyes and said when are we going when I said "you know Helen and Dave with Georgie and Zena well they have bought a holiday home to rent out!!!"

We would split the journey by staying with his cousin in Manchester!!

Will give you a shout when you are up and running...though after some of this thread I better clarify...when your site and not actually you are up and running!!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2010, 06:47 AM
id be interested in a few days away in the winter time (nov ish, just me & my Doggies) H can you pm me how much youd charge just for say two nights
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2010, 08:45 AM
Sounds lovely Helena,We have relatives in Hastings,it's great for a break now and again.
Enjoy
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >