Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

30-12-2010, 10:29 PM
I'm sorry but I find this all very odd.

Your profile contains:

Have had 5 Pointers in the past 20 years, 2 of which I just rescued. Kennel studs with no manners or skills. I've had them 10 days and realised their training needs are tremendous due to psychological damage caused by previous breeder. Father and son, 6 & 4 named Cooper and Nelson. Prior to my love of Pointers my family bred fishing Newfoundland dogs for work. I am an experienced owner and have used the Dog Listener type Alpha training methods in the past. Successfully trained dogs for shows including Crufts and for working in extreme climates in Canada where I am from.
The last thing you want to do to a dog with psychological damage... is give it more psychological damage (by means of electric shock treatment!).

I would urge you to contact a vet who will be able to recommend a professional who will be able to deal with the problem in the best possible way.

We do not allow soliciting of business via Dogsey - please bear that in mind in future @Adam. With that said this thread is being closed with the related posts to be deleted.
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4