06-01-2010, 09:30 PM
aw, great pics! they are both gorgeous.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Great pics, they both look so happy and full of fun
Thanks Janet, they're still going mad everytime I let them out there, and I've been spending half an hour myself out there on and off, getting frozen coz we still can't get out anywhere else!

Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
aw, great pics! they are both gorgeous.
Thanks lozzibear I think so too!

I have to tell you about this morning. I got all dressed up as if we were going out on our normal walk, but we only went out in the garden for a play, it's too dangerous around here now it's all frozen solid and hubby has taken the dogmobile to work, and left us on foot Anyhoo, we were out there playing with the ball and frisbee, and Georgie comes over to me doing his skulking, bum wagging, tail waggin, smiling his head off, and he only picks up Zena's football That's unheard of!!! Georgie has never once picked up a toy since the day I got him, he doesn't do toys, he never had any and isn't interested, but he gave this football some stick, much to Zena's disapproval coz he's now burst her favourite toy - he didn't bothere with the ropes either side, he went in for the kill at the plastic!!!! Oh that Georgie is such a happy chappy nowadays, I don't know if it's the snow or maybe it's Zena
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh that Georgie is such a happy chappy nowadays, I don't know if it's the snow or maybe it's Zena
Whichever it is H it's so nice when you can see they are happy, and you can tell can't you. With Rianna we can tell she's happy when she finds something she thinks is hers and runs in front of us head held high and tail wagging like the proverbial propeller
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2010, 07:29 PM
Yes H, your Rianna sounds like Zena there! It is very unusual behaviour for Georgie though to pick up a toy, unheard of in fact I was just watching them out there playing in the snow, and Zena's got a new trick now, she jumps AT him with her big front feet and pushes him so he falls over, well, she tries to knock him over, but he's got her sussed! She has to wait until he decides to lie down ya see, he won't be bullied!!! Lol! Not much he won't!!
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2010, 08:20 PM
They were certainly having a ball of a time, they look so happy
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-01-2010, 09:44 AM
Hey Babe,

Beautiful piccies of your two gorgeous dogs once again and they are loving the snow . . . . x x x x x
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Lovely pics H. When you told me about Georgie rolling around in the snow, it just did not sound like him at all, now I can see it for myself.

Zena is looking a beatiful as ever and isn't she getting that 'grown up' face now!!!!

Sorry I had to cut our phone call short yesterday.

xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2010, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by valandra View Post
They were certainly having a ball of a time, they look so happy
Thanks valandra, and they still are, I can't stop them out there!

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Hey Babe,

Beautiful piccies of your two gorgeous dogs once again and they are loving the snow . . . . x x x x x
Hey Shane, I just got some fantastic shots of your favourite boy playing with the football!! He's gone nuts in this snow, maybe he's going a tad senile like me huh??!!! Thanks Shane.xxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Lovely pics H. When you told me about Georgie rolling around in the snow, it just did not sound like him at all, now I can see it for myself.

Zena is looking a beatiful as ever and isn't she getting that 'grown up' face now!!!!

Sorry I had to cut our phone call short yesterday.

xxx
Thanks mate! No worries, I will ring you again, hope all is well still with you, I'm getting sooooo bored now stuck here home alone! I just captured Georgie with the ball, we spent a whole hour out there playing, they're knackered now! xxxxxxx
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4