View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-10-2009, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=lilypup;1809492]i must admit i wouldn't leave my dogs tied up outside a shop. i'm even reluctant to leave them in the car for any longer than a couple of minutes! ok, i may be slightly paranoid there i know!

QUOTE]

Not paranoid at all. The one and only time I have ever left Poppy in the car was when I parked alongside the post box to put a letter in, I was stepping from the car 2 steps to the post box, but I still locked the car and had a good look round as I was putting the letter in

I would never leave Poppy tied up outside a shop or anywhere else for that matter. If she can't go in somewhere with me, she gets taken home and I make an extra trip.
__Tammy
New Member!
Female 

29-10-2009, 01:53 PM
That's far from unreasonable, i would've gone MAD!
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
There is no point in blaming the people who were feeding the dog though----that was my point. They might have been irresponsibe, stupid and rude but they wouldn't have been able to if the dog hadn't been put there.

I thought I was quite restrained!

rune
Althrough i agree that i should not have left her there, I could not disagree stronger that this is an excuse for them being' irresponsible, stupid and rude'!!
That is the attitude that allows society to be this way!!!
Like people saying that a 15 year old alone with a puppy is 'asking for it to get its head kicked in by a group of thugs!!'' (sorry just seen the latest on this story on the news)

No!! I don't care if I had stuck a sign on Werm saying ''please set my tail on fire'' . People should be responsible and kind to animals!!! that should be the norm!! not to have to expect a dog left for 2 mins to be abused!!!

Originally Posted by __Tammy View Post
That's far from unreasonable, i would've gone MAD!
Funny- i wasn't as mad then as I am now!!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by tabsmagic View Post
Althrough i agree that i should not have left her there, I could not disagree stronger that this is an excuse for them being' irresponsible, stupid and rude'!!
That is the attitude that allows society to be this way!!!
Like people saying that a 15 year old alone with a puppy is 'asking for it to get its head kicked in by a group of thugs!!'' (sorry just seen the latest on this story on the news)

No!! I don't care if I had stuck a sign on Werm saying ''please set my tail on fire'' . People should be responsible and kind to animals!!! that should be the norm!! not to have to expect a dog left for 2 mins to be abused!!!

Funny- i wasn't as mad then as I am now!!
It wasn't abused it was fed.

rune
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-10-2009, 05:29 PM

rune
True, but the comments on here seem to say that by leaving my dog outside alone for 2 mins I am lucky that she was not abused!!
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-10-2009, 05:30 PM

rune
And she is a she not an it!!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2009, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by tabsmagic View Post
True, but the comments on here seem to say that by leaving my dog outside alone for 2 mins I am lucky that she was not abused!!
On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd rather my dog was fed chocolate than kicked to death.

The two things are not comparable imo, to do so detracts from the poor pup who died like that.

You know you were lucky because you said originally you didn't feel right about doing it. So yes---I think you were lucky she wasn't abused.

Don't make me the ogre because I pointed it out and didn't sympathise with you.

rune
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-10-2009, 05:40 PM
On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd rather my dog was fed chocolate than kicked to death.

The two things are not comparable imo, to do so detracts from the poor pup who died like that.

You know you were lucky because you said originally you didn't feel right about doing it. So yes---I think you were lucky she wasn't abused.

Don't make me the ogre because I pointed it out and didn't sympathise with you.

rune
Sorry if you feel like that, I am not out to make anyone an ogre that doesn't deserve to be!!
I am however very hacked off atm so am really in a bit of a rant mode with the world in general- lol, just wait until my OH gets home!!!!
stunt monkey
Dogsey Junior
Male 

29-10-2009, 10:13 PM
i leave my dogs outside the shop when i buy a paper every morning however i dont think i would leave them tied outside a supermarket far too busy,its a shame what society has become but people wont leave things alone will they?
any body trying to hurt my dog would get bitten BY ME.
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by stunt monkey View Post
i leave my dogs outside the shop when i buy a paper every morning however i dont think i would leave them tied outside a supermarket far too busy,its a shame what society has become but people wont leave things alone will they?
any body trying to hurt my dog would get bitten BY ME.
GREAT!!! careful through, you might get PTS!!!!
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »