Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
i love k9 but i always cry watching it now after hearing what happened to jerry lee in real life, its too sad
What did happen to him???
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
What did happen to him???
his real name was koton, and was a real police dog, and in... think it was 91, he was trying to stop a suspect in an attempted murder of a police officer and the suspect shot and killed him . the week before he died he had found over a million $'s in cocaine, he was an amazing dog.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by wolfdogowner View Post
Wasn't that just so hilarious? I seem to remember a really cute puppy at the end being 'evil' with glowing eyes.

I loved 'The Doberman Gang' a real B movie where a criminal gang train some Dobes to rob a bank, no idea why but I don't think the holes in the plot were too important- each dog was named after a famous gangster. I think it was made in the 70's- just so funny and it had a great song too. Would love to see it now
I Love the doberman Gang!!!!! too!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
his real name was koton, and was a real police dog, and in... think it was 91, he was trying to stop a suspect in an attempted murder of a police officer and the suspect shot and killed him . the week before he died he had found over a million $'s in cocaine, he was an amazing dog.
Oh no - that is so sad. I never knew
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 07:39 PM
My son loves any films with dogs (or cats) in. His current faves are hotel for dogs and Beverly hills chihuahua, they are both quite good. For me, obviously 101 dals, Beethoven, do you know there is a homeward bound 2?
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Oh no - that is so sad. I never knew
i know, makes me cry when i watch it now. he was such a stunning dog, he didnt deserve to get shot. i hope the b******d who did has paid dearly for it.

Originally Posted by random View Post
My son loves any films with dogs (or cats) in. His current faves are hotel for dogs and Beverly hills chihuahua, they are both quite good. For me, obviously 101 dals, Beethoven, do you know there is a homeward bound 2?
i loved homeward bound 2, the lost in san franciso one. although i didnt like that the dogs were changed . good film though, prefer the first one but loved the bit with the house fire. makes me cry with happiness that bit lol
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by carleyaves View Post
anyone remember an animated one called "the plague dogs"?a bit like watership down and very sad at the end.
Ahh yes I do - but who's seen Fluke?

Fluke was written by the horror writer James Herbert, but wasn't horror at all - shame the film was based in US not here- a cult dog film, if there is such a genre!
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post

Fluke was written by the horror writer James Herbert, but wasn't horror at all - shame the film was based in US not here- a cult dog film, if there is such a genre!
read the book
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post

aw, i loved fluke! i watched in on tv once and then got my dad to record it... wore that tape out lol. fluke was such a stunning dog
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 11:22 PM
shiloh was another one i loved
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4