View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 06:21 PM
lovely pics - I bet Zena thought this better than those daft kids paddling pools she keeps trying to palm me off with
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
lovely pics - I bet Zena thought this better than those daft kids paddling pools she keeps trying to palm me off with
I bet she couldn't wait to get home and tell georgie all about it.
" georgie georgie you should have seen the size of the pool that mum has bought me, its sooooo big, she couldn't even carry it home" and georgies reply " yeah ok, what ever".
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
great pics she looks like she had a blast !!!!

lovely xxxx
Thanks Dani, she did, so we're going back tomorrow!

Originally Posted by Roxie View Post
Aahh true to her breeding ! a real water baby, it was lovely seeing you both on sunday, she is a real stunner, vanessa
and who's fault is that then????!!!! YOu did well here Vanessa, really well, every one a real stunner too, but especially love Harley You didn't tell me she bites though! Lol! My finger still hurts!

Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Lovely photos of the gorgeous Zena. Great to see dogs at the seaside enjoying themselves.

Look forward to seeing more piccies of Zena.

Cuddles to her from me and doggy licks from Loki.

Take care.
Thanks Rose, this was her very first time, it didn't phase her one iota, not even all those people around walking along the top, she was in her element that's for sure, so I hope this weather lasts, but then it doesn't matter if it's cloudy either! xxxx

Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
It looks like zena is turning into a water baby
Was it hard to get all the sand out of her fur? When we take hooch to the beach, as soon as he smells the sea air, he starts to make this very silly noise( like he's singing and talking all at the same time). OH says he thinks he's saying "why arn't we there yet".
Yes he looovvves the beach.
Oh Lol at your hooch there, and I might even get the same when we go back. I wish I could have taken Georgie coz he was always walked on this beach, but I can't risk it with his itching and his thick, thick fur, whereas Zena it was a breeze getting the sand/salt out of her, coz I just dunked her in the pool, played with her with the hose, them emptied the pool again coz of all the sand, and she's dried off a treat, all glossy and shiny again, so I brushed her (when she lets me I can!!!)

Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Thanks Tillymint, but I bet it didn't taste as nice as her pool!! She dunked her head under many a time and played around with it streaming out of her mouth! Don't laugh, but I put a half a bucket of water in the car and drove down there with it in the passenger dwell and never spilled a drop (coz I couldn't find a water container!!!!) She likes drinking out of the bucket ya see! and Noooooo she's not spoiled!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
I bet she couldn't wait to get home and tell georgie all about it.
" georgie georgie you should have seen the size of the pool that mum has bought me, its sooooo big, she couldn't even carry it home" and georgies reply " yeah ok, what ever".
PMSL you seem to know him so well Lynn! He had a really good sniff of her when she came storming in the kitchen, and I'm sure he knows where we went now and I feel really guilty, so I might just take him too tomorrow!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Aww Bless her Looks like Zena had soooooo much fun She's a beauty. Thanks for sharing x
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Aww, she's coming on so well, Helena! You must be chuffed to bits! She looks the picture of health and so happy! Pleased she enjoyed the beach.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 07:51 PM
helena that did make me laugh ,i love that girls ears ,there allways standing up all alert stunning she is
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless her Looks like Zena had soooooo much fun She's a beauty. Thanks for sharing x
Thanks Lou, she had more fun than she's ever had, but then she's fun too, my mum is always saying she's soooo entertaining with her antics!

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Aww, she's coming on so well, Helena! You must be chuffed to bits! She looks the picture of health and so happy! Pleased she enjoyed the beach.
Thanks Nicola, I'm really, really chuffed with just about everything about her, except the fact that she unintentionally bit my finger in her haste to grab that frisbee! I never told her off though, it wasn't her fault, it was my own stupid fault, she was hyper! Thanks for saying she looks so healthy coz that has really chuffed me too!!!

Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
helena that did make me laugh ,i love that girls ears ,there allways standing up all alert stunning she is
Lol! Yes, Crazy Ears Zena!!! She soooo reminds me of my dear Cassie the way she always stops and gives me that inquisitive look with those ears pricked up with those questions, what we doing, where we going, beady eyes always on me! I want to try and distance myself a bit, but as you can imagine it's terribly difficult when she pulls those faces at me, but she's getting stuck to me like blooming glue that Zena now!!! Thanks Tracy.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Nicola, I'm really, really chuffed with just about everything about her, except the fact that she unintentionally bit my finger in her haste to grab that frisbee! I never told her off though, it wasn't her fault, it was my own stupid fault, she was hyper! Thanks for saying she looks so healthy coz that has really chuffed me too!!!
Of course it was mum's silly fault.... Just sounds like she was having fun which is great!

Good to hear your mum got out for a while too, that must've given her a boost.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Great pics, shes such a happy looking girlie whirlie!
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >