View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2009, 03:22 AM
Yep! Moxie and I were meant to be. When I saw her in the shelter the shelter worker was amazed because she came right up to the front of the cage and licked my hand, then crawled into my lap when I went in with her. The kennel worker said thats the most responsive she'd been since she was in there. SHe was very sick, its like she knew I was the one that could make her better and love her forever.

My cats were meant to be too, but I won't go into that.
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2009, 06:22 AM
I think I was meant to have Misty!

I moved up to Scotland to live with my OH in September 08, but spent a week visiting him in at the end of August/Very Begining of September!

Misty was born on the 29th August, and I arrived on the 30th to visit.
My OH didn't tell me that his headkeeper (also a good friend too) had had a litter of pups! He took me over there to see the headkeeper and his family and I wondered why Maggie (Misty's Mum) was in a kennel away from the others.
Rob (Headkeeper) took Maggie out and sent me and Ryan in the kennel to have a look, and I just fell in love! I liked either Misty, or her black sister, who had the end of one paws white, (it looked like she'd dipped it in paint).

Anyway.. I moved to Scotland and after a week or so there, got a phone call from Rob to say someone had got wind of the pups and wanted to come and have a look, and they chose the black bitch, so I knew then that Misty was meant to come home with me!

And what makes it even more special is that Misty was ready to come home around my birthday, so we went and got her the day after my birthday!!

And I've never looked back since!!
SamRottLabb
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Yes I do believe it.

With my first dog Honey I had been looking through the local(ish) rescues and set off one Saturday to go have a look round. I got as far as the first round about (2 miles away from where I lived at the time) and ended up crashing my car! (NOT my fault )

So I couldn't go and had to wait until the following weekend.

When I finially arrived the following Saturday I saw Honey and they said that the litter had come in the Sunday before so had I not crashed my car and gone the Saturday before, I wouldn't of seen Honey.

Missy was born on the day we moved into our new house & Narla was born on my mum's birthday.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4