View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2009, 09:19 AM
I shouldn't have opened it.. But I did... Two days now I have been haunted by this dog. Literally nightmares...

If you have read this far and have not yet opened the link. DONT. You don't need to know how low humans can stoop, you don't need to have this in your head.
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Poor little dog. 24 weeks in custody for that and he will only serve half. What a crap system we have. I hope his fellow inmates read The Sun too.

I hope that man's children are now on Social Service's radar. There is a proven link between animal and child cruelty as it's the same mindset.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2009, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
I shouldn't have opened it.. But I did... Two days now I have been haunted by this dog. Literally nightmares...

If you have read this far and have not yet opened the link. DONT. You don't need to know how low humans can stoop, you don't need to have this in your head.
I did warn you........

I wish someone had warned me.....
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2009, 12:00 PM
No, you are quite right to have watched it. It is our duty as dog lovers to steel ourselves to see such obscene pictures. It is the stuff of nightmares, and it sickens me to my stomach when I see such things, but without sounding prissy, I honestly believe that if we are to call ourselves dog lovers, we must forget OUR feelings, and watch these horrible videos. I saw a disgusting one a few months ago which portrayed dogs being skinned alive, in China I believe. That still gives me nightmares, it was indescribable. I was actually physically sick after I watched it.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2009, 12:53 PM
I wasnt going to open it either but i did, that poor dog

How anyone can be so cruel is beyond me, it really is. no punishment is good enough for people like that
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2009, 01:33 PM
Well done VV.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Poor little dog. 24 weeks in custody for that and he will only serve half. What a crap system we have. I hope his fellow inmates read The Sun too.

I hope that man's children are now on Social Service's radar. There is a proven link between animal and child cruelty as it's the same mindset.
Tell me about it I worked as a Forensic social worker for just over 2 years, the vast majority of my clients had started on animals.
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-04-2009, 03:24 PM
I think this and any type of cruelty to animals should be punished in exactly the same way that it has given ie. This person . . . Sorry !!! . . ANIMAL . . should be hung by his neck just as he has hung the poor defenceless wee dog . . . ***king B'stard . . . .
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
Tell me about it I worked as a Forensic social worker for just over 2 years, the vast majority of my clients had started on animals.
I've heard this too

I don't think the laws are strict enough with regards to animal cruelty. Judges should be able to impose much harsher sentencing, perhaps then it would be more of a deterrent?

It truly sickened me seeing that poor dog strung up like that. How could he do this and walk away hearing it choking? I wouldn't get sick of kicking him, the evil son of a *****.
minifoxies
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-04-2009, 05:00 PM
That is just awful the poor dog. Glad he got prison and a lifetime ban on owning animals. How do they police that? That poor darling springer what a horrible way to die.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >