View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jossrocker
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-02-2009, 08:56 PM
as your into stockcars n that what about incorporating a spark plug and a nut or bolt?!
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by jossrocker View Post
as your into stockcars n that what about incorporating a spark plug and a nut or bolt?!
Thats what the flags are for..(in my next one LOL)..it incorporates the stock car number I used to be mechanic for, my Dad who taught me everything and the flags are well the chequer..and the Saltire..

I want to try and keep the one on my ankle feminine(ish) as it will only be on show if I have a skirt on (which is never) or a dress..(which will be once in May for a posh wedding)..or cropped jeans which might be if we ever get sun..

Lorna..I love it.. I want to get mine as a band around my ankle with maybe a little bit sort of hanging down on the front then add to it as things "happen"..
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 09:05 PM
That is why I got it too, the boys and OH picked their own charms. Gives it more meaning
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 09:52 PM
I've been sitting here looking thru other pics and stuff and have found a few more that I like..so I am gonna print them off and see what Needles has to say! LOL..am sure we will end up arguing over them!!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 10:55 PM
i want to have 2 black cats 1 sitting up and the other 1 laying down. but i cant find a design i like yet. anyone got any ideas. im having it above my ankle (on the leg bit)i do wear skirts n dresses in the summer. so i will show it off.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
i want to have 2 black cats 1 sitting up and the other 1 laying down. but i cant find a design i like yet. anyone got any ideas. im having it above my ankle (on the leg bit)i do wear skirts n dresses in the summer. so i will show it off.
Google..cat tattoos..

or go to BMEzine and have a look thru some gallerys..
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2009, 01:38 AM
That sounds cool Lou! Do it! I love mine, I am thinking of saving lots of money up for my sleeve though and applying to Kat Von Dee to have it done....I want a portrait of my mum as the main part and she's one tattooist I would definately trust to do it....xx
jossrocker
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-02-2009, 08:49 AM
I love these simple cat designs by an artist called 'shag' they always look nice tattooed.

Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2009, 10:38 PM
I love the original one with the flowers and butterflies!!

Looking forward to seeing what you finally decide on. Must admit I will probably have another one too.

That Emla cream is good and definitely numbs the area - I used it but Sid misjudged the size of the tattoo, so it only didn't nip on the bottom parts of my Phonenix's tail as the area he put it on was too small!!
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2009, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
I love the original one with the flowers and butterflies!!

Looking forward to seeing what you finally decide on. Must admit I will probably have another one too.

That Emla cream is good and definitely numbs the area - I used it but Sid misjudged the size of the tattoo, so it only didn't nip on the bottom parts of my Phonenix's tail as the area he put it on was too small!!
I am leaning more and more to getting it the way it is but with more purple.. I found some nice stars too but not sure!!!

I will err on the side of caution then and cover my whole foot/ankle/leg in the stuff LOL!! apparently foot tats are meant to hurt like a *****
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >