Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Either double bagged and in the rubbish
Or lately an ickle walk to the nearest red bin.... I have a girl who does about 1-2 daily and boys who must do about 6 They insist on 3 on a walk Is it a male thing I wonder?
Think it is a boy thing. Ivan generally does one at home and two out on the walk. I always look like I have a bag full of shopping while I'm out on walks
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
it goes in my bin, we do buy the bin men a case of beer now and then, that seems to keep em happy
Thats a really nice thing to do for the bin men. I always think its such a horrible job and they don't get much thanks for doing it.

As for Monty's turds we bag it up in Tesco nappy sacks and then it goes into a smaller pedal bin liner then into the normal black bins.

We then have to double up on the black bins as the cats get in our garden and rip the bags open so we're either going to find a method to stop the cats getting in or we're going to have to build a place to store bin bags away as our normal black bags only get collected every other week.

Whilst out on a walk, it gets bagged in nappy sack and either in red bin, normal bin or carried until we get home.
Angel44
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Double bagged and into the black wheelie bin. I had a brilliant idea during the summer to lift the cover off the pipe from the toilet to the french drain and put the poo in there. It all worked brilliantly until I blocked it up Had to get a man in to unblock the pipes Hubby not happy, but I never owned up to it
Breezay
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-01-2009, 11:18 PM
I go around picking everything up, using a poop bag and then it all goes into a normal carrier bag (double bagged) and into the bin.
And yet, we still have mystery poo that ends up on our shoes! Sneeky dogs.

We have to watch out for cat & fox poop as well because the dogs will most likely try to eat it. Always a treat in the morning..
Pick up dog poop from late night toilet (before bed) & anything left by wandering wildlife.
(And apparently this week, that included a dead bird! Eugh)
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 11:25 PM
I use my medical gloves and straight into a carrier bag, or a black poo bag if there is not too much.
This then goes into a little lime green plastic bin with a clip on lid lined with a scented bin liner, gloves included.
Then every fortnight, when the non-recyclable wheelie bin is collected the bin bag is removed, tied up and put on top of the sack of rubbish in the bin.
The cat litter also goes in this green bin.
The green bin also has some gravel in the bottom to stop it blowing away.
All very technical.

Inca (bitch) will poo anywhere and anytime.
Tonto (dog) will only poo at home, unless he really, really can't hold it anymore. As far as he is concerned, time spent pooing is sniffing/chasing time wasted when on walks.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-01-2009, 11:55 PM
I've got a 'hooked' stick froma broken branch which I've had for 10 years now !

I use to flick it onto a hand shovel.

Our house backs onto woods (ours not public) so I give the shovel my biggest swing and off it goes.

Needless to say I'd wear my wellies if I ever went in there !
CandyKooKoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-01-2009, 07:23 AM
Plastic bag then in the bin - our dustmen wouldn't notice since we have to put toilet paper in there in any case. Gone is the luxury of flushing loo paper in our house. Our rubbish is collected twice a week in any case as things can get to smell rather quickly here.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2009, 07:38 AM
Make a pie out of it only jesting, or am I

No, I flush Jack's down the loo, luckily we have a down stairs loo
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2009, 07:59 AM
Bagged and binned
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2009, 08:22 AM
I can't believe I just read all of this and have only now decided not to reply.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >