View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Looks like most of you are staying in the UK this year, so will I with the exchange rate dropping so drastically the £ is doing rather badly against foreign currencies.

This could be good news for the British Tourist industry, I think we'll get a lot more foreign tourists here this year.

Looking forward to seeing you here again Stephanie, try and not get lost in Edinburgh again this time.
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2009, 11:40 PM
hmmmmmmmm.....it would be nice to get away somewhere with OH and my son as we have not had a proper holiday together(only visiting family) but it wont happen as i have too many shows- oh has made me feel v guilty- ive got five nights camping in great yarmouth in may at agility comp. Oh is not doggie in anyway so will not be coming with me! then im competing all but 2 weekends from april through to then end of aug!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2009, 12:25 AM
Same as every other year, staying here in Costa Del Colchester
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2009, 10:47 PM
April - South Africa
May - Greece
August - Norfolk
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2009, 11:20 PM
Costa del extension with vats of paint...
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 10:05 AM
The OH and I have just booked a week in Cornwall in September and this week we will be booking a canal boat holiday in Wales for May.

I've not come across anywhere which will take 4 dogs, most i've seen is 3, so the dogs are staying behind. Plus, it's rare we spend time without the dogs so for a truly relaxing, stress free time, we decided not to take them anyway.

I have never been on holiday abroad and have no desire to go. There are too many places in the UK I want to see and i'd much prefer to stick to home turf!
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 10:07 AM
5 1/2 weeks and we go on our first hols 4 nights in Abergele......can't wait. Hope you all have fab holidays, and the weather is kind to us all
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4