Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers View Post
My pups leave with a contract stating they have been checked by my own vet (I give new owners my vets name and telephone number) and tell them they have 3 days to get them checked by their own vet, should their vet find anything different from my vet, I ask them to ring and talk and if they think the pup unfit for sale then to bring pup back and full refund will be given.
My pups are checked over by my vet before they leave and new buyers are also told to go to the vets within 3 days. Last time I had a problem my vet gave it a clean bill of health and the new buyers vet said it had Ectropian, I rang my vet and he said I should ask for a third opinion as it was unlikely he'd have missed it. The 3rd opinion (by the same vet by the way!!!!!) resulted on it been Entropian (which as most of you know is the exact opposite) I ended up taking the pup back refundning the money.
The end outcome is pups been resold to a very nice man in Scotland and his vets have said there's nothing wrong with his eyes.
Just glad I took it to my vets at least I knew they were wrong.
Oh and what kind of idiot goes to the same vet twice for a 2nd opinion !!!!!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4