Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I suppose you will never know for sure what it was, but I am glad they weren't fighting each other and that they are both okay.
Cheers hun, yes that would of been a shock if they fought each other, as the balance between them seems cuddles and play
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Crikey Steph, I've only just seen this..that must have sounded really frightening at that time of night...thank goodness your doglets are all ok, and how sweet of Skye to be guarding those chickens...bet that is quite a sight to behold, bless her xx
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I suppose you will never know for sure what it was, but I am glad they weren't fighting each other and that they are both okay.
'ditto' look on the bright side eh? and re the guarding,nothing better than a well employed collie lol.
had a thought though,maybee it was my Tupac getting it out of his system for that 'perfect recall' yesterday, hmm.........
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Steph I would say if you don't already apply it then get some stronghold or advocate from the vets a friend of mine lives in your area and their lovely cocker spaniel has picked up mange from the foxes, they were telling me a GSD has got it too and the vet when they went said "there have been quite a few cases of mange localy lately..."

Glad no one was badly hurt though.

Its carried by foxes and you don't want that. Could be the fxes are coming due to ore people keeping chickens plus the take aways resturants...rubbish.

I got some for Sal last week as a couple of people in Pype Hayes have told me in the last month or so they knew of people whose dogs had it or had it.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2009, 06:22 PM
Oh good greif! Never a dull moment round your neck of the woods, Steph!

Pleased your three are okay. I hope, whatever it was, that it's okay too.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2009, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Crikey Steph, I've only just seen this..that must have sounded really frightening at that time of night...thank goodness your doglets are all ok, and how sweet of Skye to be guarding those chickens...bet that is quite a sight to behold, bless her xx
She lies out in the garden right by the pen, bless her, they really are HER chickens
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
'ditto' look on the bright side eh? and re the guarding,nothing better than a well employed collie lol.
had a thought though,maybee it was my Tupac getting it out of his system for that 'perfect recall' yesterday, hmm.........
You never know...........bless him, you spoiling that chase by calling him back
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Steph I would say if you don't already apply it then get some stronghold or advocate from the vets a friend of mine lives in your area and their lovely cocker spaniel has picked up mange from the foxes, they were telling me a GSD has got it too and the vet when they went said "there have been quite a few cases of mange localy lately..."

Glad no one was badly hurt though.

Its carried by foxes and you don't want that. Could be the fxes are coming due to ore people keeping chickens plus the take aways resturants...rubbish.

I got some for Sal last week as a couple of people in Pype Hayes have told me in the last month or so they knew of people whose dogs had it or had it.
Funnily enough they have already been done.....have to own up, we met a guy over babbs Mills with 4 BC's. Well you know what your like '''Oh we have to meet them'''wished i hadn't every one of them were bald patches, he said it was just a skin complaint (WOT all 4) so i got them done with Stronghold....Just incase
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Oh good greif! Never a dull moment round your neck of the woods, Steph!

Pleased your three are okay. I hope, whatever it was, that it's okay too.

Me too, thats my only worry, as the dogs are fine
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4