View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
misskatie20
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-12-2011, 12:56 AM
I would like to share something that happened not long after penny died, which really brought comfort to me and I hope it will bring comfort to somebody else.

About 3 weeks after penny died I was sleeping I'm my mums bed, still not wanting to be alone and I had a dream (or a visit)
in my dream which was so life like and vivid I still remember it today, I was woken up by penny running in the room jumping on the bed and going crazy to see me licking my face and jumping on top of me, she was young again and full of life! I woke my mum up and she was also happy to see penny and we spent a long time cuddling and loving her before my mum said that she was going back to sleep so me and penny could have some time together. A little while later I knew it was time for penny to go and she disappeared into a white light at the top of the bed. It was so calm peaceful and real. I woke up the next day with my mood lifted thinking what a nice dream I had.

Then the amazing thing happened...
I went downstairs to say good morning to my mum, that's when she told me all about the dream she had, identical to mine, with penny jumping on the bed and us all so excited to see each other and how she left me and penny together. I was gob smacked my mum remembered it clearly too.

I know not eveyone believes but to me this wasn't a dream it was a visit from penny to let me know she was safe and young again, I will never forget it! Xx hope this helps some people to know their dog lives on happy and healthy Xx
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4