Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon everyone glad to hear dentists went well and the van looks lovely Helena. Hope dog walks were enjoyed and bone runs went well and that the sun is shining for you.

Elaine and I had a lovely time well I hope Elaine did I certainly did and we chatted so much she was late for her 2.30 appointment we didn't leave the hotel till 2.45pm.
Elaine is a lovely lady and had a pressie for me eggs from her chickens.
Hoping we can meet again soon.
Just popped to see how it went...brilliant I knew she was lovely.Wonder what she'll say about you Same I'd say
Gorgeous outside,I'm going back out
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 04:44 PM
Thanks Lynne, I will try and catch up on that James Martin programme! I saw him today, he was cooking lamb in the welsh hills, boy oh boy, did that look pretty up there. Hmmmm, sounds like it might be a good move cos it's also very cheap in Wales isn't it! Now you go me Googling again

Debbie, yes of course spaniels are clipped, I used to get mine clipped regularly, I love spaniels, in fact, I adooooooore spaniels I wish Dave would let me get anuvver doggie here

Hi Lynn, sounds like you both had a fab time, I want pics though

Well nanny nap over, now waiting for Dave to get back from the hospital after that scan. I hope he got there in time which I'm sure he did. I offered to meet him up there, but he said he wanted to go it alone (for some strange reason ) He said it would be less stressful?? What on earth could he mean by that then???
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-03-2014, 04:55 PM
I am not going to feed dat dawg any more. She had a huge bowlfull for her first meal, she has just had an enormouse chicken back - and she is driving me mad for more food.

Me? The second mug of coffee I made this morning has still has not been touched and de dawg knocks me flying if I try to even dare to get something out of the fridge for myself.

Anyone wants her I will pay for them to take her away.

I want my life back. nearly 7pm and all I have had is one mug of coffee. Food? De Dawg has food, I do not.

Or she goes or I go.

End of
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Afternoon all,

My dentist appointment was fine and only took 1/4 hour but I was a little miffed because he insisted I had an injection .... so I agreed but he gave me two and the one in the roof of my mouth wasn't the most pleasant experience .... as many of you will know The dogs have had two decent walks today and are now shagged out on the lounge carpet having had their tea.
I should be jumping for joy because the pressure washer arrived this afternoon, but its now so frigging chilly I won't start it until the morning and I also managed to tweak my back just getting it out of the box ... which doesn't bode well . No sun here at all today which is a shame and by the looks of things although we are due to be dry for another week or so we'll be lucky to see it.

I hope you managed some spring cleaning today Nippy ... you are a better housekeeper than me
Malka that is an amazing deal you have for a doctor's call out
June Hopefully those sheets will have dried in the breeze and sun today. Pressure washers are fantastic and we need one just to clean the boats let alone all the hard standings now due to the silt. The pressure washers don't fit on to the tap, you just fit the actual hose with one of those common connectors straight on to the pressure washer. The hose connection to the tap doesn't get touched. I think you are wise to go to get your ribs checked out as its been a long time now hasn't it. Good luck.
Lynne Well done to your granddaughter ... third time lucky I;m sure girls are less of a worry to parents when they pass than boys, who all think they are the best drivers in the world immediately
Daisy So that is where our sun has gone .... come on give it back immediately So pleased your shoulder isn't too bad ... you were lucky ....or unlucky
Lynn How lovely meeting Elaine ..... Helena is the only Dogseyite I've met and it was fun. Maybe we should try and have a Dogsey gathering one day mid way between us all
Helena The van is looking terrific and very homely. You've done wonders with it and what a wonderful idea to have removed all the fitted furniture ... just like a cottage now and its soooo big Don't you dare get the clippers on Zena ....... her coat is just fabulous I've got clippers which I had for my last little dog. I've never used them on my two although I have been tempted to do their tummies but I have used them on my OH and sons' hair

I do hope our Sally made it to the doctors and she's OK. I'll try and pop back in later to see how she got on.

I'm off to do a food shop now (rush hour) but I want to keep tomorrow morning free for pressure washing as soon as I've walked the dogs.

See you later but enjoy your evening if I don't catch you all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 06:17 PM
Got my Dentist appointment tomorrow at 2.45 first time in about 30 years so I am scared stiff. I shall tell them to take them all out. I hope they will. The sooner I get a set of dentures the better.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 06:29 PM
Hi Jenny, glad that pressure washer has finally arrived, I'll be getting ours out tomorrow, love it. Oh I hate those in the roof of the mouth jabs at the dentist, but they're usually reserved for extractions.

Hi Moyra, it's the best thing I ever did having my top teeth out I can tell you. Good luck with yours.

Dave's back home, had his scan, and now he's just got to sit and wait I s'pose.

I lost my Barclaycard statement which I never even got to open, but I know it was delivered, Dave handed it to me, but what I did with it is anybody's guess. THEN, I realised, I missed my breast scan, which I thought was the 17th of this month, but was actually the 6th last week, so I've missed that. I'm getting worse

Hi Sally, I do hope that chest of yours is better today? Must be frightening for you.xxxx

Lynne, just managed to find James Martin's programme on my sky catch up, so it's downloading now, I can't wait to watch that, but wish I'd known he was coming, cos dover sole is my absolute favourite and he could have cooked one for me on my beach

Enjoy your evening everyone, won't be around cos Dave's here now, but he'll be going back tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Was tidying up this afternoon, and found the remote control under the throw on the big couch. I switched the tv off with it on Sunday night, I knew it couldn't be far away. So I will have shaken the throw out, remote control went on couch and I tucked it up in the throw!!!1
Now sat in front of the fire, its gone really cold, watching TV downstairs thank goodness.
Girlies had massive bones for tea, everywhere clean, fresh shavings down and smells lovely in there for them.
Must be colder, the last few nights they've been lay outside till late, but there's not a sign of them tonight
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Glad you found the remote TW,that would drive me nuts!!
MOYRA,hope the dentist visit goes well,you'll be fine.
Finished the garage,then did shed and summer house The transit is filled to the rafters,Conor would crack up if he seen it,but I'll dump it all tomorrow.Charity shop with hundreds of books,dolls and accessories.Kept two dolls cause i was filling up a bit getting rid of them
Need to drop youngest at Scouts,which is going to be good,cause I can't actually feel my legs
See ya in a bit
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 06:52 PM
Hi all....

I have read it all promise but too much to mention everybody....

Had a fab coffee and scone with Lynn, we just chatted like we had know each other for years and the next thing we knew it was flippin 2:45.... I really think we are going to be "ladies that do coffee".... Sorry no pics, too busy chatting to think of getting the phone out, am sure we could have done a really respectable selfie.. We will def be meeting up again.

The van looks so cosy, hope Dave's scan goes well, so happy the remote has surfaced YEAH the pressure washer has entered the building....

AND..... eversuffering husband is home he will be off again at midnight....so just a quick sleep in his own bed, although he has parked his unit on the drive, so I did suggest he could sleep in there.....wont say what he said

Will nip in later.....xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Why does no one live near me
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »