Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2004, 11:33 AM
Hi Stafford Fan,

Thanks again. Yeah I know exactly what you mean, it is very difficult to get a good picture of a white dog, I think reds and blacks always seem to take the best regards definition - moreso reds (when theyr in good shape of course lol). My little bitch was actually in real nice shape when this pic was taken but it doesn't show her off as well as she actually looked on the day, she is very solid but it rarely shows. Quite often you can see she is trim but like you say its difficult to show muscle definition or tone.

That said when you get a good picture of a white dog its a pleasure to see and always tends to be really good.

Thanks Again
Laura
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-12-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by Laura ISBT
Just wondering if anybody had experienced increased apetite in a bitch or what the reasons for this could be.
Hi laura, no cause for alarm but I can think of two medical conditions that can cause this problem, if you really think there is a sudden marked difference in appetite and no weight gain I would get it checked out..I have in mind diabetes and thyroid problems, no doubt there will be nothing wrong but I would want to check it out to be sure if the behavior continues for more than a couple of days.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2004, 01:29 PM
Thanks Mini,

Very helpful advice. Well she is definitley having a flase pregnancy so I wonder if that was the cause. Since she started mothering her toys she hasn't been as interested in the food. We were given Galastop again which worked quickly last time so hopefully when she is back to herself the scrounging will be over if not I will have her checked over for the abovementioned.

Thanks again, good advice.

Laura
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-12-2004, 01:33 PM
Hi Laura yes..if she is having a FP I would think that hormones were to blame the joys of being female
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
Hi Laura yes..if she is having a FP I would think that hormones were to blame the joys of being female
Your telling me lol. Poor little bugger has this and skin problems due to the FP also to deal with.....some get all the luck lol.

Thanks
Laura
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4