Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 06:23 PM
It's lovely to read all the replies

Before, i never would have said dogs were 'my life' although we do everything for them and give them a great life, and like others have said our first thought when planning ANYTHING day to day is 'the dogs?'.

BUT since Zeke got ill, our world has come crashing down and it has made me just realise that my dogs are my everything, I cannot function at the moment! Zeke is always in my mind 24/7, I am not leaving his side until he gets started on his treatment x
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Now that I am away from my dogs, I know that they are my life, everything I do, is worked around them, I can't do anything, unless I know I'm going to be back to do the dogs or OH is there to do it for me! (Although, in my opinion, no one does them better than I do!!!!!)

I'm really struggling to be without them, I feel lost, not having them to walk, feed, brush and clear up after!

x
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 06:55 PM
In a word, YES!!!

They mean the absolute world to me and then some. They are my life.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
me too...i think it sums up how i feel. i was given a fridge magnet of that recently too!
i feel like axel has made my life whole and enriched it, but dogs aren't my life, my family is...he is now part of it, so he's a part of my life
i know exactly what you mean... my family are the most important thing in the world to me, but jake is part of my family. i couldnt imagine my life without him now, and everything i do has to take jake into consideration to make sure he is ok and has everything he needs etc...
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4