View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2014, 06:17 PM
And after Davie doing so well in school what does he do? Despite being told no.

Calls Microsoft XBox to sort the parental settings he'd somehow managed to set up on HIS Xbox. It was an out of the UK number, he was on there for half an hour and I am DREADING the resulting phone bill! No Xbox for a week and after that I'm debating about whether he's allowed it or not.

Furious is not the word right now.

Anyway, been out to get Naafi stock, been up to see Mum. She had an appointment at the doctors last week and has another next week. Not sure why, and she claims not to know herself. So bit wary about what is going on. Could just be standard tests for her age, not sure, or they could be assessing her medication.

Hopefully its not serious.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Evening
Haven't had a chance to check how everyone is,hope your all well.Been shopping and visiting..had a lovely day Heading out tonight,so off for a bath
See ya later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Hiya, been popping in and out all day. Been lovely and I took both shifts down to the river, unfortunately I have yet more piccies, have uploaded some of them, Mabs and Keshi went mental on the river, most of the piccies came out very blurry or with just a bit of blurred tail in, even the ones that are not too bad are blurred, so apologies in advance
Then took Cariad and Lona out on there, they've not been out for so long and been off lead, Lona went straight into the water, first dip of the year, will do her good, because she's definitely very porky with not having any proper running about to do, got Cariad running up and down for a ball, because there is no way she'll do any swimming. Took my undercoat rake with me and they've all lost yet another load of hair, but don't look any different, the birds will sleep warmly tonight though
Was on the phone most of last night, people kept ringing me, so never made it back on.
Have got stuck into my bedroom, got rid of a carrier bag of rubbish, hoovered, had the white rugs up and mopped the floor as well, so it is looking a heck of a lot better than it was.
Girlies now had teas, and I'm sat down, my rib will more than likely play up, but it was all stuff that needed doing.
Girls must have enjoyed themselves today, they were flaked out asleep outside the rest of the afternoon.
Here's the piccies, I promise I won't do anymore for a while as you'll all be on Norty overload

Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2014, 06:52 PM
Yes Jenny, that was my point really they are the only ones I enjoy
June, your dogs are so photogenic blurred tails or not
Gdaughter brought us some homemade fish cakes which we have just had for tea....delicious.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2014, 07:02 PM
June, lovely photos of the dogs again. Oh they are such beautiful dogs. It has been such a beautiful day today it was lovely walking Amber such a contrast to yesterday's rain all day and getting soaking wet. I hope it is another lovely day tomorrow.

Helena, you will have to get some rest in, so must you too June. Jenny sounds as though the boys had great fun today.

Well I hope you have all enjoyed your day today so do have a lovely evening. I am going to pull the plug in a little while so goodnight all, God bless.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Gorgeous photos June - just what I needed to cheer me up.

Jenny - there is no way I could sleep with a waterproof sheet over the duvet, and I very much doubt that Da Booga would sleep on it either. As it is I am hot enough with the duvet, which is not a very thick one, but it will probably only be on the bed for another 4-6 weeks.

Of course if it happens in the summer I have the sheets to wash but at least they go in the washing machine and then the drier.

Actually the duvet is now dry and can be put back on the bed. I had all three windows in my bedroom wide open all day, plus the window in the ensuite, and even though it was cold and drafty the wet patch dried. I am not bothered about any stains as it is always in a cover, and there is no odour at all. I do have my new duvet which is yet to be used, plus a down one, so if I have to chuck this one at the end of the winter it will not be the end of the world.

It would actually make a very good dog bed if folded in half and then half again, but Da Booga likes to sleep so she is just touching me - and at least it wakes me if she starts seizing so I can make sure she is OK. There is no floor space for a dog bed either.

Anyhow, two lots of 10mg Diazepam and three small-ish chicken backs eventually gave me a bit of a break earlier, then she asked for her first meal at around 4pm - and an hour later was nagging for more food. I was debating whether to give her more Diazepam but decided against it, and after the second lot of extra food she is now azonk. The trouble is that if I move she will promptly be up again and nagging, but she has gone just over 15 hours since the seizure so hopefully it was a one off, but who knows?

It is not the seizures that are such a problem, apart from wet patches on the duvet, but the hours of diabolical post-ictal behaviour which is really getting me down as I have to keep heaving myself up to get something for her - I cannot reach everything from my chair.

And I am so tired but another couple of hours yet before I can go to bed. I also have to open the weekly epi International Chat Room at 10pm but if others join in I will probably make my excuses and leave them to it as I really do not feel up to chatting. They know about the seizure as I emailed the List about it, so I am sure it will be understood if I do not hang around.

I am glad the boys were able to have a chase round the garden at last!

Cannot remember anything else that has been said as I am just so exhausted.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2014, 07:35 PM
Lore A hard lesson to learn for Davie .... he a many get caught out with making phone calls and then find they are abroad
Lacey enjoy your evening
Malka I forget you live in Israel I can more than understand you'd get a bit hot with a plastic sheet and the dog on you I hope you both get a good night sleep.
June Fab photos of all the dogs .. blurred or not. That one of Keshi in the woods is just fantastic ... talk about camouflage!!!!! Never get bored with looking at photos so keep them coming
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Jenny - I have just realised that where the duvet was wet is where Pereg sleeps, although she does shift a bit but only in that area - there are actually three stains in that area, all overlapping! So even if it is not 100% dry her warmth will finish off drying it!

As I say though there is absolutely no odour but to be on the safe side it will be outside tomorrow. I do not have any lines so will drape it over two plastic chairs.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2014, 07:48 PM
Loving the pics of the girls TW Looks like they had a wonderful time.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2014, 07:55 PM
great to see the girlies having fun.
My girls aren't here and I need someone to make a decision...blue dress or black??Love both
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »