View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 07:44 PM
What a stunning boy he is. Im so glad you opened your door for number four!! Besides, threes a crowd.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 08:01 PM
oh wow! lucky boy and lucky you

I can't imagine so many homes giving him up - did they tell you why? Whatever it is, I really hope he settles with you - I can't think of a better home for him.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 08:23 PM
He's the one I loved.....good with cats xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I thought him wonderful

Wow bless you for taking him.....fingers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I know it will be just fine...good luck.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 08:51 PM
What a beautiful boy he is!! Well done you for taking him in and sometimes these poor pups have to kiss a lot of frogs before they find their forever homes. I'm Dylan's 5th (and final) owner and extremely happy to be so!
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2010, 09:08 AM
I can only copy everyone else and say he's absolutely gorgeous. Hope he settles in nicely with you and has at last found his forever home.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Just love him, what a super looking boy, congratulations
Thank you

Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
What a stunning boy he is. Im so glad you opened your door for number four!! Besides, threes a crowd.
Lol thank you!

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
oh wow! lucky boy and lucky you

I can't imagine so many homes giving him up - did they tell you why? Whatever it is, I really hope he settles with you - I can't think of a better home for him.
Thanks hali. All gave him back for toatally bizarre reasons! We have no idea where he has been the first five years of his life...but he is petrified of all men. Others have rehomed him as he wouldnt work, then the last ones asked for a hound that wouldnt chase their cats and bunnies got Noah but they rehomed him anyway cos he was too timid...he couldnt win ;-(

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
He's the one I loved.....good with cats xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I thought him wonderful

Wow bless you for taking him.....fingers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I know it will be just fine...good luck.
thanks - he is lovely and so far he is no trouble but i just want to restore his faith in human beings!

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
What a beautiful boy he is!! Well done you for taking him in and sometimes these poor pups have to kiss a lot of frogs before they find their forever homes. I'm Dylan's 5th (and final) owner and extremely happy to be so!
Thanks, yes well done to you and the lovely Dylan. There is NO way i am giving this one back either!!

Originally Posted by 1cutedog View Post
I can only copy everyone else and say he's absolutely gorgeous. Hope he settles in nicely with you and has at last found his forever home.
Thank you
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Thank you

Lol thank you!

Thanks hali. All gave him back for toatally bizarre reasons! We have no idea where he has been the first five years of his life...but he is petrified of all men. Others have rehomed him as he wouldnt work, then the last ones asked for a hound that wouldnt chase their cats and bunnies got Noah but they rehomed him anyway cos he was too timid...he couldnt win ;-(

thanks - he is lovely and so far he is no trouble but i just want to restore his faith in human beings!

Thanks, yes well done to you and the lovely Dylan. There is NO way i am giving this one back either!!

Thank you
Poor lad....but he's landed on his paws now

I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing lots more about him as he settles in
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Wow he is a stunning young man! x
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Oh he is gorgeous! I love his name

Well done for giving him a chance and a loving home, he is one very lucky boy!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2010, 10:41 PM
Aww, how great, another Saluki X Greyhound on the forum, I think Honey and Mo are going to be fighting over him
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >