Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2016, 09:38 PM
Night night Harvey
LG, I was killing myself at your description of danger curls lol...I was that bad I had to explain to my mum what was up with me
TW, like you, I like to read, I can get through a book a day but it leads to me reading until 5am so I try to discourage myself from doing it....I like crime type books, Karin slaughter, Linda laplante Patricia cornwell, mark billingham etc
1CD, agreed, stay away from the loon, keep you and Sammy safe!!!
If I see the woman who is bothering my mate I will give her what for...she has a couple of daughters and 1lives in the u.k and she ius constantly threatening to OD, her daughter has just told her she is pathetic. I didn't much like my mate when me met 3years ago, he gave me a particularly hard time about the fella I was interested in but over the past year he has been really helpful to me and kind and I will repay him for that kindness if I can.
Had a lovely training session, was only us and one other dog so we have had plenty of one on one time, we learnt muzzle training ...not that kota needs one but if she ever gets badly hurt it is a good idea but the other dog in the class needs one so I think it was mainly so his owner didn't feel uncomfortable, kota is fine with a muzzle especially with chicken involved lol
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4