View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-05-2016, 08:15 PM
Sorry to read your news Tweed, let us hope and pray that they can save one eye.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2016, 08:22 PM
I cried as well Lynn
Son just rung and asked how it went when I switched my laptop on, told him I was scared so he sort of giggled and said very slowly, OK Mum, switch it on whilst I'm on the phone, then I know whether to come over and fix it or not. So switched it on, and I got to it before it could start wiping files, and its still working, phew!!!!
Been out to check on girls and they're all laid outside like its a heatwave, it is a warm(ish) night and no rain forecast, shut the top doors and left them to it. Lona is in the big house with a bone, Mabs in the little one with a bone, Zen picked up a bone and ran in with Lona just as I was going back in. Will go out to say goodnight later
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-05-2016, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
it is a warm(ish) night and no rain forecast,
We've had drizzle most of the afternoon and evening. It's the only weather that brings both Casey and Rianna inside but they much prefer to be outside, they have the mobile kennel which has the rear door open and another kennel (Well it's not really a kennel but keeps the rain off them) but rain they do not like, snow is fine, but not rain
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-05-2016, 08:36 PM
So switched it on, and I got to it before it could start wiping files, and its still working, phew!!!!
Fantastic, you didn't loose all your files, bet you are relieved Sarah told us we needed to get one of those hard disc back up thingies, haven't done it yet but I'm thinking I should, they are not a lot of money and judging by what might have happened with your machine maybe worth it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2016, 09:12 PM
I've got an external drive that I use to back stuff up with
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-05-2016, 09:22 PM
I've got an external drive that I use to back stuff up with
I'll have to PM you sometime about make etc. Have to go now 'tho so see you and all tomorrow. Goodnight.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Nite Harvey, its this one
https://www.amazon.co.uk/LaCie-Porsc...rives+external
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Harvey, I have a Toshiba one and it virtually did everything itself...good job as I had never had one before lol
TW, I think the trousers are a heavyweight poly cotton mix....and that is the problem....they don't "breath" so he ends up with a rash, we have told him to tell the Dr he suffers with exczema occasionally... Which is true and it makesz it worse...which is true, he won't listen
Lynn, I saw the cat...top marks to the owner, having him pts before putting his own feelings ahead of him....I thought he had done a hip replacement on him first and then delivered that news....that is what happens when I don't get to watch a program properly lol
Dads come back...we spoke about the bathroom...he seems fine now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2016, 10:17 PM
I agreed with everything the owner said, but you, and I think the majority of us know, the amount of tears and heart searching that goes on before we actually give voice to what we have known all along in our heart of hearts.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2016, 10:26 PM
We all said here on Saturday that if this was to be Dex's life now...being ill and unhappy it was time to let him go...would break my heart we have been together about 16 1/2 years...he is 18now...however, he still has an upset tum ...we think, but is a lot brighter and eating, I might just switch him back onto the normal food now he is eating
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >