View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2006, 06:44 PM
I think I would give the dog warden a call too,I hope this is the last time this dog gets out but with that sort of owner i somehow doubt it will be.At least if anybody else's dog gets attacked also,they have made a note of it.

Hope Simon's doing ok.
Sal
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2006, 07:36 PM
Thanks Sal, yes I'm going to do that tomorrow. By rights he should already know about it as it was reported to him, so I'll get back to you on the outcome.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2006, 08:13 PM
I think you should interfere too. I suppose at the moment Guide dogs haven't got anyhting, other than one of their pups had a set to, if he fails as a result, then they have something to work with, such a shame. Let's hope it doesn't come to that, I guess their hands are tied. It should still be reported though!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2006, 08:23 PM
What an appalling thing to have happened, I do hope Simon gets his confidence back and can get back on track with the training programme. It would be a huge shame if he didn't get to complete it because of this incident.

Surely this person who owns the German Shepherd can get prosecuted for having a dog out of control and exhibiting dangerous behaviour? It could have been a child for heavens sake (bad enough though it was that it was a pup it attacked )

I am not anti-GSD in any way btw, I've owned them in the past!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Hope poor simon has recovered from his ordeal . There are so many irresponsible people out there, I wouldn't be surprised if that GSD is encouraged to be vicious. Hope there is something that can be done about it, the attack could of been on anyone or anything.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4