Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
After the show we went on a short woodland walk to give the dogs a chance to stretch their legs.
Yogi showed me his budding agility skills
OMG - I look a wreck! Yogi looks great though That's my boy

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Fabulous pics, we spent alot of time talking to the Police today as they did thier bit at the show, One really took a liking to Skye......was going to sell her to him, but he didn't have enough pennies..........(Only joking) I told him ''''hands off mate'''
LOL - I love your Skye, she is gorgeous.

Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Great pics of a special lad jumping the bench.
Glad you got your walk and bet the doggies were too, we stopped on the way home too, but at Halliburton woods near Coupar Angus. Poor Ben was shattered!
Yeah it was a really nice walk, just a shame we didn't have time to hang around and explore the woods a bit more. Next time though. I think those kind of events are really tiring for dogs, as all their sense are being stimulated. Yogi was tired too, but still enjoyed a ball game with the others when I got home

Originally Posted by skilaki View Post
No one believes me when I tell them Bel is ex-police - they say she looks too small, cute and sweet lol
The standard was better overall, the obedience more accurate and more dogs cleared the jumps. The sendaways were a lot better with the added difficulty of a re-direct. The bitework was harder and more committed, there were fewer 'dirty' bites in the hold and bark, but there were the same difficulties with the recall from the criminal.
Were there more competitors too? I would love to have been there again. Did you take any photos?

Originally Posted by skilaki View Post
I think they could hear them alright - some on Sunday knew they were being naughty, stole a quick bite, then raced back to their handlers instead of hanging on like they usually do lol
Yogi's really coming on That's quite a jump!
lol - well they are just dogs at the end of the day (albeit very highly trained), not robots Yogi loves jumping now

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Moobli didn't intend him to jump it to start with - I wanted a photo of them sitting on the bench, so she asked him to jump on to it - he just went straight over the top and thought it was great fun, so she got him to do it a couple more times for me to get the photo
LOL - he is as daft as a brush
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Were there more competitors too? I would love to have been there again. Did you take any photos?
There were 11 or so on Saturday, and 12 or so on Sunday so not really. You know I'm not good at remembering the camera lol.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4