Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
38 pages and counting of "my dog attacked the neighbours dog and I'm trying to justify getting out of paying for the damages by fishing for sympathy on tinternet"
What part of "I have offered THREE times to pay her, and each time I have had abuse hurled in my face" don't you understand?
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
38 pages and counting of "my dog attacked the neighbours dog and I'm trying to justify getting out of paying for the damages by fishing for sympathy on tinternet"
EXACTLY.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
EXACTLY.
What would you do if when you offered to pay, you were told "never mind the vet bills, I will not rest until your f'ing dog is put down?" How would YOU feel after being told that I wonder??
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 08:08 PM
I'll answer your question for you, Heather & Zak. You would doubtless say "o please please please let me pay your vet bills, and here is my backside for you to kick whilst you're at it.
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Blimey is this still going! Personally if i was told that i would smile sweetly and walk away and not get anymore dragged in!
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-06-2012, 08:10 PM
I am not sure why noone seems to understand that Gnasher IS NOT trying to get out of paying for damages. There is nothing she can do now that this is being handled officially. I don't even believe she is fishing for sympathy.

TBH I'd have done the same had communication broken down. The police havent come knocking at Gnashers door here, nor have the neighbours insurance company. Independant communication had broken down, so Gnasher put it in neutral hands!

Perhaps we could have all put this effort into something more constructive. There are other threads out there, other owners we can all offer assistance too instead of this turning into a school yard.

All this thread has done is bring out everybodys best drama. What have we achieved here? Nothing.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
What would you do if when you offered to pay, you were told "never mind the vet bills, I will not rest until your f'ing dog is put down?" How would YOU feel after being told that I wonder??
I would wonder what else is going on or has gone on to make your neighbour feel like this.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
I'll answer your question for you, Heather & Zak. You would doubtless say "o please please please let me pay your vet bills, and here is my backside for you to kick whilst you're at it.
Of course I wouldn't don't be so stupid. As I have said I think there is much more to this story than we are being told.
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by rubylover View Post
From Canada I've learned something new. I'm absolutely astonished that there is a law in the UK against public swearing? I've never heard of such a thing!

Ruby
Only applies to f*** and c*nt, but yes, I hardly think it requires a law.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
I would wonder what else is going on or has gone on to make your neighbour feel like this.
Exactly, I wonder too. We have never had a cross word before this, in fact just the opposite. We have drunk each other's houses dry on a couple of occasions, I have had their dog to stay for a couple of weeks, fed their cats on numerous occasions, it is a mystery to me.
Page 39 of 51 « First < 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 > Last »