View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Kitty they will pts but the decision is yours, personally no dog of mine would go anywhere near the murdering b*****ds.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
MMNn - I would be asking if they intend to PTS or give him any kind of evaluation first Kitty, GIve them a call and have a chat with them and see what they say.
I agree!!

Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Kitty , get in your car and take him back to the RSPCA NOW!!!!!!!!
wow since when was it your choice!

I agree with you Trouble, i hate the rspca anyways, no respect for them what so ever.
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
MMNn - I would be asking if they intend to PTS or give him any kind of evaluation first Kitty, GIve them a call and have a chat with them and see what they say.
Kitty isn't the one that took out the contract of re-home is she?

It clearly STATES on their website that :-

We DO NOT rehome dogs to a household if there are children residing there aged 5 years and under
I feel this is now out of her hands, the RSPCA should have been made aware this dog was being passed on so arrangements could have been made to take him back to ensure he didn't end up in a home where it clearly states the above, if he isn't relinquished back to their care, Kitty and the previous owners could well find themselves in a fair bit of trouble.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

15-05-2010, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
I agree!!

wow since when was it your choice!
Since Kitty asked my my opinion!!!!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Kitty they will pts but the decision is yours, personally no dog of mine would go anywhere near the murdering b*****ds.
That would be my worry too Given his history, what a dilemma... I would want him somewhere he can be given a chance of finding out what is wrong with him, if anything and then have that decision made...

Kitty, I am so sorry if I have upset you with anything I have written... I am quite passionate about animals and tend to write first and think later.. I hope you and your son are okay xxx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

15-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
For gods sake , what is it with some of you.

Why not just make Kitty decisions even harder for her.

You are so eager to send him to someone who saysthey are experts, yet no one knows her from Joe Blogs.

Give her a brake and support her , without making her feel she is condemning the dog to death.

The responsibility for the dog , belongs to the RSPCA,
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2010, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by Nicci_L View Post
Kitty isn't the one that took out the contract of re-home is she?

It clearly STATES on their website that :-

I feel this is now out of her hands, the RSPCA should have been made aware this dog was being passed on so arrangements could have been made to take him back to ensure he didn't end up in a home where it clearly states the above, if he isn't relinquished back to their care, Kitty and the previous owners could well find themselves in a fair bit of trouble.
I agree,I don't particularly have much time for the rspca,however this dog is owned by the rspca.
They have such rules and regulations in place to stop dogs been passed on and bounced around then finding themselves in a sad situation like this.
He should be returned to them.
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-05-2010, 12:04 PM

You are so eager to send him to someone who saysthey are experts, yet no one knows her from Joe Blogs.

Give her a brake and support her , without making her feel she is condemning the dog to death.

I agree, throughout his life he would have remained the property of the RSPCA and originally wouldn't have been placed in this situation by them.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2010, 12:05 PM
Wow what a load of conflicting advice. I think that Kitty will know in her heart of hearts what is best. I do agree the RSPCA will prob put to sleep. I do not like the RSPCA one bit...but there are worse things that could happen to this dog. However I would give him one last chance if one was offered, but thats just me.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

15-05-2010, 12:08 PM

For your information Kitty already knows she has my full support whatever she decides to do. I have offered to help her in any way I can with whatever she decides to do. That doesn't alter my opinion of the RSPCA however.
Don't try and take the moral high ground as your posts come across as bullying quite frankly.
If Oscar is to be pts it would be far preferable if Kitty took him to the vets and had it done herself while letting him be with someone he loves and trusts while slipping away.
Closed Thread
Page 38 of 47 « First < 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 > Last »