View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:36 AM
Oh Helen, I know how much pain your going through and hope it eases quickly with time.
The greatest comfort of all is knowing how wonderful a life you gave her and how beautiful it is on the other side with all those we have lost before her, guiding her path to sanctuary.
Always in my thoughts. Laura x
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:57 AM
Helen I don't know what to say to give you comfort. She is free of pain now bless her. I know how much you miss her. It is such a hard time. My thoughts are with you all.

Run free at the bridge sweet one.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:57 AM
Helena I am so sorry but your princess is now free of pain and is waiting for you at the Bridge. I just cannot find the the right words to say, but want you to know I am here for you at this sad tiime as you were there for mewhen I lost Ludmilla. Comforting hugs to you and you husband and to Georgie. I know how much you will all miss Cassie . Eunice xx

Shirleyc
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-07-2007, 08:09 AM
SO sorry to hear about dear Cassie. I have been quietly following this thread and admiring the way you have coped and given Cassie the best possible life.

Sweet dreams princess x
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Run free old girl, say hello too Polly for me...I have a feeling she'll be waiting for you, to repay her debt to your mummy for getting us through so much last year
I'm ever so sorry Helen, she was such a lovely old girl..you made the right choice, she always seemed a dignified 'ladylike' dog from your posts, so let her die as she lived..with love and with dignity, and with you at her side.
Please take care xxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 08:59 AM
You've been in my thoughts all night Helen. Thank you for posting this morning, I know how difficult it is for you.
Run free Cassie.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nicky1979
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 09:09 AM
Helena,
Words seem so inadequate at this time, but please accept my sincerest condolences.
Cassie sounds like the most wonderful princess and from what you have described her passing so very fitting for her character, lady like and gentle.

Please take care of yourself & cry as much as you need to!!
I think there are many of us on here who are shedding tears with you too!!

Thinking of you at this difficult time
Nic xxxx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 09:45 AM
Helen - your world will feel very dark and painful at the moment, but you can rest assured that Cassie knew nothing but love and kindness for her entire life. You gave her dignity and were so strong for her when it was her time to say goodbye. She could have asked for nothing more. Cassie knew how much she was loved.

Run free beautiful Cassie xxxx
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 10:01 AM
I am sorry sorry helena, you have been through it the last few weeks waiting for this moment, I couldnt believe it when i came on here this morning and read she had gone.
Big Hugs from us all. xxxxxxxxxxx
Run free Cassie.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 10:34 AM
Bye Cassie xxx sleep tight
Page 35 of 49 « First < 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 > Last »