View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Oh no, I like the Celebrity BB more than the normal one. I just like to see celebrities true colours coming out, like Jade Goody's did. I think this years BB has been quite boring.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-08-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Oh no, I like the Celebrity BB more than the normal one. I just like to see celebrities true colours coming out, like Jade Goody's did. I think this years BB has been quite boring.
I also think this years BB has been quite boring, the characters haven't been as charismatic as they have been in the past Big Brothers. Mind you (I know this isnt very nice) but at least none of them have been picking their noses in front of the cameras this year which has been very pleasant.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Burping, farting, swearing, but no nose picking. lol.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Bit of a shock Tracey going but I think her selfishness and moodiness over the last week did her no good with the public. Does anyone find Davina irratating she really bugs me with those stupid faces and funny low gruff voices, everyone I speak to thinks she is great perhaps it,s just me but I hope they get someone new next time.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-08-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm not keen on Davina really either, and also find she can be quite irritating. Wasn't it awful when she fell over just before the second programme started last night, she had nasty gashes on her legs and arms .

Well I'm going all out for Ziggy to win (I quite fancy him a little bit actually, even though I'm twice his age, or even nearly three times his age . Apparently a lot of the older women fancy him.)

I think they said that Big Brother was going to give the housemates an impression that there was going to be a mid week eviction this week, which is false. Should be interesting
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 06:40 AM
OMG!!! It all finishes tomorrow
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 06:09 AM
OMG!! It finishes Tonight
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 07:25 AM
no more davina gurning YAY!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 07:55 AM
I do hope it is Brian that wins as I think he is brilliant, but I have a feeling it is going to be the twins. One thing that amazes me is that the twins are in university and yet they know nothing, you can,t say they are intelligent. Listening to their conversations they sound more like 10 year olds.
Gina&Jaz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2007, 01:06 PM
I love the twins a lot, I really hope they win. Can't believe its over though, what am I going to watch now?!
Page 35 of 38 « First < 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 >