View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-11-2007, 10:36 PM
obviously you wouldnt introduce such a measure without banning PF's first, otherwsie, like you say, it wouldnt work
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 10:50 PM
how do you ban a puppy farmer.....they take no notice of the laws and there dogs arent KC registered so they have no legal body to answer to.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
how do you ban a puppy farmer.....they take no notice of the laws and there dogs arent KC registered so they have no legal body to answer to.
exactly how do you,we need better laws,here in northern ireland the uspca cant do nothing as there fed and watered and housed its a ridiculous law but theres nothing we can do,dk and i make it our mission to suss them out and report them xxzbxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
exactly how do you,we need better laws,here in northern ireland the uspca cant do nothing as there fed and watered and housed its a ridiculous law but theres nothing we can do,dk and i make it our mission to suss them out and report them xxzbxx
Its becoming a life long obssession now sis , but someone needs to try an take a stand and make the welfare of animal society take notice xxdk
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post

Most puppy farmers DO in fact register their dogs. Many of the puppies you see on Freeads sites, masquerading as 'reputable kennels' are in fact puppy farmers.

As I stated in an earlier post, in my breed last year nearly 75% of puppies producing (according to the KC statistics) were from 1 puppy farmer alone !!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post

Most puppy farmers DO in fact register their dogs. Many of the puppies you see on Freeads sites, masquerading as 'reputable kennels' are in fact puppy farmers.

As I stated in an earlier post, in my breed last year nearly 75% of puppies producing (according to the KC statistics) were from 1 puppy farmer alone !!
, im amazed they get away with it , but sadly they do xxdk
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 11:05 PM

yes there are 3 that we know of in our breed also,not to mention the average pet owner wanting a litter,and then thinking easy money,and then we have anne uk on here wanting to blame us all for there uncalled for money making ideas giving the rescues a kennel full of unwanted dogs.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
, im amazed they get away with it , but sadly they do xxdk
Exactly, they know all the tricks of how to breed bitches on every season and register the pups and how to produce more litters than their licence allows, without being noticed and unfortunately, the authorities that COULD do something don't want to
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Exactly, they know all the tricks of how to breed bitches on every season and register the pups and how to produce more litters than their licence allows, without being noticed and unfortunately, the authorities that COULD do something don't want to
Yes ZB and i know of a few like that , and when we reported them dam all was done xxdk
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 11:07 PM
im amazed the bitches continue to breed,in bad health
Page 34 of 42 « First < 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 > Last »