View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Isn't it awful how easily a forum can, perhaps unwittingly, demoralise someone who was only seeking help.

Kitty, I wish you all the best and hope that things are resolved very soon
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Kitty i wasn't judging you, i just get so frustrated when things like this happen, unfortunately i see it all the time, it wasn't your fault, you acted in good faith and with your heart in the right place, its not easy turning dogs round especially ones that you have no history on.

I really do hope that their is a happy oucome for ALL concerned
cassassin
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-05-2010, 07:33 PM
Yes, if someone can get him to Chester City Center (train station ok too) then I will be more than happy to have him.

DD, can I pm you my phone number on the "other place" and could you pm it to Kitty for me?

For those of you who are doubting my ability to keep my other animals safe, this is NOT the first time I have fostered a dog. It has been awhile, but it is not my first time.

My next door neighbour has two young boys (8+ years) and they adore Wookie and Buckles. She will keep them while I am out for extended periods of time. I work with them both separately everyday anyways. My house is large enough to accommodate (I can show you pictures if you like!) and I am at home 24/7 for the most part, no school or work worries for the next 4 months. (its all part time after then).

DD, I can't remember you new sn on the other place, can you pm me, hun? Casandra

DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2010, 07:38 PM
I am not on there any more! Same story as last time Have left you rep with my email address in it, email me with the number!
cintvelt
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Hi Kitty, hope you're reading this again!

This is not your fault, you tried to do good by Oscar but it didn't work out, I just thank god you were a great mum and were there to react when he went wrong... Well done! And I really hope your little boy is ok... Speaking from personal experience (i was 5 when I was attacked by a large dog, breed unimportant), I do hope you can bring your son into contact with some bombproof large dogs quickly so that he doesn't have a lasting trauma... Pm me if you want to
hear hoe my parents dealt with it...

I never for a moment thaught you would simply have hi
pts... As I said in my previous post, I think it has alot to do
with the scars on his back... That is an issue that has to be
dealt with no matter where he goes next, or if you decide to work with it yourself.... I am very proud of you that you havent given up on him yet, lots of luck an hugs

xxx
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by cassassin View Post
Yes, if someone can get him to Chester City Center (train station ok too) then I will be more than happy to have him.

Cassandra I could kiss you please let me know if I can help in any way.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Now the question is how the hell do we get him to chester city center, we all seem miles away

I am going to get onto some one that does alot of rescue transport run, il let you know what she can do!

The dog would be going from preston to chester is that right?
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Now the question is how the hell do we get him to chester city center, we all seem miles away
I know, I just Google'd it and we're 4.5 hours from Preston and 3.5 from Chester. So sorry I can't help, seems abit lame when I've had so much to say about the matter.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Im about half an hours away from you Pidge but the other direction so even further!
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-05-2010, 08:08 PM
I too have followed this thread, and just want to say to kitty, Do not feel bad, you have done everything in your power to help Oscar, there is no one on this forum, or anywhere else who has not made an error of judgment once in a while. We are human.

The main thing is that your son, and you are ok. Put it down to experience and move on.

It also looks like Oscar will be getting another chance, and Cassandra, I think you are amazing for putting your money where your mouth is. We all have lots of words, but of course it is action that makes the real difference.

I hope everything works out for all concerned, and maybe, just maybe there will be a happy ending here.

Kitty, chin up. Really hope everything works out

I will shut up now!!
Closed Thread
Page 32 of 47 « First < 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 > Last »