View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Oh that Dave! Pics of him never fail to make me smile!
snakeman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-11-2013, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Anniebee View Post
Dave, I adore you, that is all...
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
who wouldn't love Dave,I'd say he's some crack!
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Oh that Dave! Pics of him never fail to make me smile!
Cheers all he is certainly quite a character!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Aw Dave is just lovely What a cracking fella.
snakeman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-11-2013, 10:35 PM
Thanks lore...
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 10:36 AM
My random picture for today. Reading so many posts and looking at lovely pics of the West Country had me down memory lane. This just doesn't seem like FIVE MINUTES ago to me. My daughter with our darling CKCS Charlie - down on Penzance beach. Match made in heaven they were. Now Charlie's been dead for 5+ yrs and Jenny is 25 and teaching Science in a Secondary School in Reading.
We get so broken hearted when our faithful pets die it's easy sometimes to forget that the 'kids' miss them just as much as we do.

And at Sennen on New Years Day

Welcoming her home from school in Newlyn

Coming with us to watch her sailing at Babbacombe

Even getting in on the act when Jen had her first boyfriend - paddling in the River Lemon in Newton Abbot

Scrambling about on Dartmoor together

Their last summer together in Larnaca. Charlie died 4 days after Jen left to start at Uni.
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 12:08 PM
Oh Pat, I do love your Cornish pictures. Before we moved up here two years ago I lived in Cornwall for 16 years, I worked in Helston for 11 years and latterly lived in Falmouth.

I still miss it desperately and Falmouth is where I consider my home to be, on the other hand though, if we hadn't of moved and if I hadn't taken a change in career I'd never have been able to have my two beautiful boys, every cloud and all that
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Anniebee View Post
Oh Pat, I do love your Cornish pictures. Before we moved up here two years ago I lived in Cornwall for 16 years, I worked in Helston for 11 years and latterly lived in Falmouth.

I still miss it desperately and Falmouth is where I consider my home to be, on the other hand though, if we hadn't of moved and if I hadn't taken a change in career I'd never have been able to have my two beautiful boys, every cloud and all that
Life changes were what caused me to leave my beloved Newlyn. But all my memories of living there are good ones. And I've still got all the good Cornish pals I made there - my pal Maggie even comes over to Cyprus to visit!

I thought I'd live there above Newlyn Lighthouse for the rest of my days. But it wasn't to be and I can be very practical when needed to be.

I worked for a Solicitor in Hayle for a while right along the Estuary there (stinky estuary!) I used to call it HELL lol!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 06:23 PM
What a wonderful picture of a dog life, Tang, from baby to oldie.

Lovely pics.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
What a wonderful picture of a dog life, Tang, from baby to oldie.

Lovely pics.

Thanks lore. These are just a few of thousands. We had a running joke with me taking pics of the 2 of them sleeping together on the sofa - I've got hundreds and used to put them as my PC wallpaper each day - drove jen nuts!

Took me a very long time to be able to look at photos of Charlie. Still can't get round to doing a proper tribute album. But the memories now are 'happy and sad' - I got this far with these and remembered how awful it was for jen when Charlie did and her just started uni and no one she knew there.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 08:20 PM
had me filling up there Tang Gorgeous pics and lovely memories.Jen is beautiful
Page 31 of 130 « First < 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 81 > Last »