View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2008, 08:31 AM
Thankgoodness that whiney screechy Kat has gone, I couldn't stand listening to her for an hour a day so how the housemates never commited a murder in there i will never know.
Rachel to win, she is genuine and honest. Darnel to come second as I don't think he is mentally completely stable and I think winning, the money and the fame would in the end be a big downfall for him and too much for him to cope with.
Mikey really gets on my nerves, but I think he will get a lot of votes because of his disability.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2008, 09:49 AM
This is the only year ever I haven't had a favourite. I think they were on the whole a pretty boring bunch compared to other series. I just hope that common sense prevails and Rex does not win......
Gina&Jaz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Huraay, the two I most wanted out are gone.

Now I don't really mind who wins, as long as it's not Mikey! I like Sara and Rex the best.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-09-2008, 08:40 PM
I don't mind who wins as long as it's not Rex or Darnell.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Big Brother has invited the housemates that are left in the house to an evening banquet courteousy of BB. They will be given an hours warning before the food is served so they can dress up in evening gear for the occassion. Lucky them Well it is their last evening in the house.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Darnell's being awkward saying to Rex and Sara that he doesn't want to be involved with the evening banquet and doesn't want to dress to impress !!!! Strange boy!!! I expect they'll talk him around!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
This is the only year ever I haven't had a favourite. I think they were on the whole a pretty boring bunch compared to other series. I just hope that common sense prevails and Rex does not win......
Thats just how I feel.
I so hope Mikey doesn't win. He has added nothing to the house and will only win on sympathy votes.
Roll on Friday..........yawn. Tell me why do I become so addicted to this every year?
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Thats just how I feel.
I so hope Mikey doesn't win. He has added nothing to the house and will only win on sympathy votes.
Roll on Friday..........yawn. Tell me why do I become so addicted to this every year?
I personally think if Mikey does win it won't be on sympathy votes. I want him to win but not because of his disability, I want him to win because he is very witty, says things how they are and he has made me laugh so much. His being blind hasn't come into it. I didn't even like him for the first month but after watching bb for so long I have got to know Mikey more and have got to like him alot.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2008, 08:48 AM
The Final Day is here at last
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-09-2008, 10:32 AM
Hope Rex or Darnell dont win....Im so bored of listening to what rex, has got, how much money he spends, how beautiful his girlfriend is and how in love they are.
Well it didnt look like love to me rex...they were like cat and dog!(excuse the pun) lol
And also Im bored of listening to Darnell bang on about his hard life, that no one excepts him, he doesnt want to be treated different and that he has never had a girl friend!
Thats because of the way you act Darnell...like a spoilt kid that thinks everything is about you...nothin to do with you being an albino.
He's the one that keeps bring it up and making it an issue...no one else!
I think sarah should win for putting up with Rex, Darnell and Mo bullying her and calling her names!
Page 30 of 34 « First < 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > Last »