View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Callum
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Gabe imo is definitely malinois, at least to a large degree he maybe a X as he appears quite leggy and slight for a male of the breed. Other pics might show differences tho, always hard from a pic. He's a beauty either way
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2008, 01:42 PM
great pics....you have two great looking dogs!
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
Hi, no not a working dog
Originally she was intended to be but a change in our circumstances when she was 5mnths old meant she was to be a pet only. She is very content indoors but outside is a different story

Living out here in the middle of nowhere is great for her tho with plenty exercise and stimulation. Not to mention her best bud Tank

She sets a good example for other dogs that come into the house, she did Vwell when we fostered "Jack" now called "Dougal" last winter.

But as I have said a better suited working dog rather than pet.

LOL - thank goodness you have space callum - Cracking pics - look forward to seeing more
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2008, 04:23 PM
Dougal is doing great, he's having a wonderful time at the moment chomping on a bone outside
Callum
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by hades View Post
great pics....you have two great looking dogs!
Thank you

Originally Posted by lore View Post
Dougal is doing great, he's having a wonderful time at the moment chomping on a bone outside
Good stuff, might get to see him again sometime. You never know
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2008, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
Gabe imo is definitely malinois, at least to a large degree he maybe a X as he appears quite leggy and slight for a male of the breed. Other pics might show differences tho, always hard from a pic. He's a beauty either way
Thanks....I have never met a Malinois in Cornwall otherwise I would definatley think it too.....he is not as Vocal as most GSD's but...the ears are wrong and he is more leggy....he weighs about 30kgs which is quite enough !
Maybe a better picture...

Callum
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Much better pic!
30kg is a good weight I didnt really mean light in my first reply. I would say a cross now tbh. Based on the head shape as it seems narrow? The body shape, colourings, all say Malinois. Generally they are VERY vocal tho. Your lucky if he isnt too vocal.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3