Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
my lot love the asda cheap mince to... but I make it like you would mince for people,,, let it cool and stick it over there kibble,,,,they love it
My mum does this for all the dogs if we stay over... we call it 'special dinner'. Just cooked up cheap mince sometimes with rice or potato in it...

We'd cook it on Saturday night and feed it as Sunday dinner... (Sometimes I'd sneak a bowlful as a snack Saturday night)

I'm still toying with the whole raw diet thing. Still thing Kismet would love it, but need to break her of her food aggression first. She still gets stressed at meal times and a bone can ramp her protection need up. She is much better with normal dinner now, but must be fed last as she will run over and try to steal the other's food as soon as she's finished. Can't afford to give her food she could eat more quickly than the other two, or that would take too much longer...

She's calming down as she grows and I'm hoping she'll grow out of it completely. At the moment I still have to police meal times.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermonkey View Post
He wont eat liver raw either? Will take your arm off for it cooked but raw he'd rather eat his own paws!

He is a strange cat! (for a dobe)
Mine will only eat liver frozen. Even if it's a tiny bit defrosted he won't touch it.

He also went off the prizechoice mince. First he wouldn't eat the rabbit, then the tripe. But he loved the tripe from DAF.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3