Female 

21-04-2005, 07:56 AM
mine have loads...too many to count
mine all love balls the best
Charliefarley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-04-2005, 09:33 AM
Charlie has too many his favourites are the chatterpets,especialy the fish that makes a fairy wand sound
He has a boomer ball but much prefers deflating normal ones
millies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2005, 09:36 AM
millie has no toys of her own but will play with the childrens !!! we had to take her toys away (pervious phantom pregnancys) but shes not really a toy type of dog more a sleepy ,relaxed cant be bothered to play type ........ i wonder were she gets that from .......could it be me ?
Russ
Almost a Veteran
Male 

21-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Looks like everyone spoils there dogs rotten
Busta and Daisey don't get any soft or squeaky toys as they don't last 5 minutes
They Have to have all the tough ones, They love there kongs, nylabones and puppy treads
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2005, 10:38 AM
My dogs have loads and loads but never play with them? so I am thinking of taking them to our local rescue centre, they are either playing with each other or asleep. What is wrong with my dogs they only like their hard rubber ball on a rope and that's only when we go out as sometimes I take them with us.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2005, 11:32 AM
bruno has about 5 or 6 all kept in a little basket in the living room which he will occasionally go and tip ovr in the vain hope that a new and more exciting toy may appear, however the only toys he likes are his extremely minging and stinky ball which is irreplaceable no matter how many new ones I buy him. A excellent bouncy ball that he loves, and a tug toy which I tend to hide as it leaves bits of chewed up string all over my carpet and he only ever seems to do that straight after I have hoovered !!

He doesnt like rubber toys at all - would rather chew plastic juice bottles and envelopes !!!

dani
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2005, 10:59 AM
Ozzy thinks one of the best 'toys' is any sock which falls from the wash basket, that is a MAJOR prize if he can snaffle one without me seeing him make off with it!
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-04-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by michelled
god! dread to think, 100?
mine multiply.....you buy 1 xmas reindeer,they pull it apart by boxing day & we sew yp the peices, so we now have 4 separte legs ,a scary head & a middle. yes thats how it is at our house. at xmas it was like reinder mass slaughter.

lol ... that was really funny
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-04-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by michelled
huvver,mine like the string of sausages,do yours bite their noses off?
The sausages have noses????
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Bruno does not have many at all. He is not much of a playing dog.
But he loves Soft teddies (he is a big dog), will growl at them throw them around, then rip off the nose, eyes, and arms, in that order.

He has a tennis ball (rather, the neighbours are minus one), which he takes an interest in every now and then. OH gets great pleasure in throwing it acroos the lounge into the diningroom and laughing his ass off as Bruno skids across the tiled floor.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3