View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Housedog
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-04-2005, 10:26 AM
It is a sad reflection on human trust when you continually have to question the word of others, if I were looking for a pup of any sort I would have to know the breeder very well, or someone I know would have to know them and vouch for their honesty.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2005, 10:34 AM
Well one point I was going to make the point, and this is by no means a dig here, if people did more research before deciding on their chosen breed a LOT of problems could be solved. For starters, people would be more informed and less likely to buy from rogue breeders therefore are more likely to go to reputable breeders and end up with a quality pup (not always necessarily the case I know). Any problems like this would very rarely occur though I know there are bad breeders in all walks of life...just a thought.
K9bristow
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-04-2005, 10:40 AM
My Friend around the corner from me has american bulldog he's white with a few brown patches he's beautiful dog she say lots of people say he looks like a pitbull ,but she owned a old girl pitbull called Mindy from EDDR (thank that what it was called) and she was beautiful but Buster looked nothing like her .Will try to get pictures of her and post them of them .
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2005, 10:44 AM
Ohh I have seen the dog Mindy on some sites gorgeous red nose bitch?
braveheart
New Member!

18-04-2005, 09:18 PM
My partner and I own 3 ABs Bonnie, Clyde and Ruby. Here is a photo of Clyde and Ruby and you can see the difference between the 2 types: I hope this helps you -

Russ
Almost a Veteran
Male 

18-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Awesome Bulldogges Braveheart
Mr.Spock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Your AB's are much more bully looking than ours...are they from different lines?

http://www.puppydogweb.com/gallery/a...bulldogs/e.htm

There are some examples of what they look like here.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 05:55 AM
Pit Bull? What do you think? Reasons I will explain after a few opinions.
Dawn.

LookingForABulldog
New Member!
Female 

19-04-2005, 07:21 AM
Looks like the american staffie.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 07:23 AM
Wow the first dog is extreme, are both the bully types? They both look real bully. Some more pictures I found under google images.

Is this a trick question Dawn lol. Lovely looking animal in great shape, is it a cross? Am probably wrong lol. Thing is it is so difficult with pitbulls just pick up any old book and the variance within the breed is massive. I am gonna say it looks to me like a cross with a larger breed but I am probably wrong and it is actually a well bred pit lol.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >