View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2008, 09:33 AM
Yes, I can say from experience, those sausages on that link are like sausages ought to taste like. Nothing is added by way of preservatives or nasties, so they recommend you eat them within 24 hours of purchase or freeze them, unlike Tesco who have a week in advance for their use by date! They don't use the scrapings off the floor either, they use nothing but the best pork in them, and if you've never tasted O'Hagan's you've not lived! The skins are real too, and when you cook them, they all puff up just like a sausage should, and they don't all shrink up when cooling down either! Oh I know my sausages alright! Lol!

The best news is, they're only half an hour's drive away from me where they make and sell them, so I'll be on my way there next week to stock up the freezer with REAL sausages. I'm never shopping in Tesco again either!
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-06-2008, 07:15 AM
Not noticed anything with their sausages, but their scotch eggs taste like washing up liquid lately.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3