View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 07:41 PM
Fingers crossed for you Sheree, although I'm sure you don't need them, I've a feeling this will work out for you
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Fingers crossed for you Sheree, although I'm sure you don't need them, I've a feeling this will work out for you
Thanks Janet, it will certainly help if I've got a job to go to when I get there xx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Good luck in the interview. I hope the job has your name on it x
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-06-2008, 09:37 PM
That great news Sheree. We've got our fingers and paws crossed for you.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Good luck in the interview. I hope the job has your name on it x
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
That great news Sheree. We've got our fingers and paws crossed for you.
Thanks so much guys...I promise to be a "happy bunny" if I get the job, and to stop whinging about everything xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Well I didn't get the job...over qualified again

I was only in the interview for 15 minutes so I told the agency they either loved me or hated me

Its just as well really as Clive and I had a heart to heart that evening and he decided that it would be a definate that I would be working at his unit and he will set me up with my doggyniknak business!! We had previously discussed what I was going to do and I was going to help him out, but when I got offered the interview it seemed a more lucrative idea for me to look for full time work, but I'm much happier with the way its going to pan out, especially as Fabian will be with me all the time

If they had offered it to me I would have had to turn it down, and then I feel like I have wasted my own time, and that of others.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Well I didn't get the job...over qualified again

I was only in the interview for 15 minutes so I told the agency they either loved me or hated me

Its just as well really as Clive and I had a heart to heart that evening and he decided that it would be a definate that I would be working at his unit and he will set me up with my doggyniknak business!! We had previously discussed what I was going to do and I was going to help him out, but when I got offered the interview it seemed a more lucrative idea for me to look for full time work, but I'm much happier with the way its going to pan out, especially as Fabian will be with me all the time

If they had offered it to me I would have had to turn it down, and then I feel like I have wasted my own time, and that of others.
Well, it sounds like it turned out for the best for you really. Onward and upward Sheree and good luck with your new life hun. Clive sounds like a sweetheart. xx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Well, it sounds like it turned out for the best for you really. Onward and upward Sheree and good luck with your new life hun. Clive sounds like a sweetheart. xx
Have to agree here on both points Sheree, and also, I WANT A CLIVE!

If you are setting up your own business (or thinking of it) giz a pm as i've loads of helpful links and numbers and stuff you could look at if you wanted.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Originally Posted by random View Post
Have to agree here on both points Sheree, and also, I WANT A CLIVE!

If you are setting up your own business (or thinking of it) giz a pm as i've loads of helpful links and numbers and stuff you could look at if you wanted.
Thanks ladies..and yes, Clive is a poppet...its only taken me 45 years to find him

When I first got made redundant I used to sell doggy stuff on ebay and he thinks I should do it again and also sell it from the unit. He has taught me how to use his engraving machine and is going to get me some dog tags and stuff but is basically leaving it up to me as to what I want to sell.

I'll definately be in touch for those numbers thanks Kel. xx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 06:49 PM
It sounds as if it is all working out really well.

I wish you all the luck in the world x
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >