View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Oh Lorna - look at him - he will be fine. Maybe having the company of all the other doglets will be a great help with his separation anxiety?

You have been so brave to make this decision. My heart goes out to you - but also you deserve the highest praise for making such a selfless stand and doing what was best for him.

Also to Sam and her parents - what wonderful, kind-hearts you are.

Looking forward to lots more piccies and updates.
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2008, 06:11 PM
Awwww great pics - Icon looks so relaxed and happy - Lorna, well done for making a hard decision. A great outcome.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2008, 06:31 PM
What a fantastic outcome. He looks so happy in the photos. You must be so relieved, Lorna.

Hugs honey x0x0x0x
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Glad to hear a happy outcome for him. All the best in your new home Icon. x
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Lorna - my heart goes out to you that you had to make such a hard decision regarding Icon's welfare and you have nothing but my admiration for putting his needs first.

Brilliant news he has gone to live out his years with Sjpurt's family where you will be able to have regular updates and know how well he is doing and how much he is loved.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2008, 07:07 PM
he dos look happy and has found nice home .you will be able to see him again and read all about him
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2008, 07:45 PM
I am so pleased it all went smoothly, if you ever need a GSD fix, you are more than welcome.....although she will flatten you with kisses and also 2 toe rag boys to put up with...but the offers always there if you want a couple of days away in Sunny Manchester lol xxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2008, 08:02 PM
I'm so pleased that everything worked out for you Lorna, you can rest easy now in the knowledge that con has gone to a wonderful home, I would also like to say well done to Sam and her family for saving the day, it sounds to me like everyone is going to be happy, especially young Icon. xx
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Sam,

Those pics are gorgeous, I can't deny that I've got tears running down my face - but knowing he is going to be so loved and obviously surrounded by friends makes it all a lot easier!

I forgot to warn you about the tail........it clears coffee tables!!!!!!!!!

The more pics the merrier!!!!!

Give him HUUUUUUGE kisses from me, tell him I love him and give him a massive cwtch (tell Keith thats yet another 'w' you don't need!!!)

Thank you again, I will look forward to seeing you as soon as he is all happy settled etc etc..... You're welcome here anytime, feel free to bring the brood!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Well he looks to have landed in doggie heaven. lovely pictures he does look happy.

Can I ask though how many dogs do you have? it looks like Cesear Milan pack you know the dog whisper................... lol
Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »