22-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
Poor dogs, eejit people !
Sums it up perfectly.....
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Give us the name and we will bombared them with email's telling them why crossing dogs and selling them for big bucks is so bad, see how long they think she is wonderful for.xxx
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 05:28 PM
I can`t imagine why anyone would want to produce this cross except to try to get a very large guarding or fighting dog. Both breeds are lovely if managed well, but somehow, I doubt if that is the aim of this breeder. Poor dogs.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 05:38 PM
MANY a drug dealer would part with 1k for this cross without a second thought,,,
galty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

22-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
And of course the breeder will probably do that mating again and again hoping for the same big fat `bonus`, and what`s the betting a selling point of the litter will be that they would probably throw big litters too making bonus`s for their owners too, but neglecting to mention that they are crossbreeds, not likely to happen that big again, parentages would be different for future matings, thereby making them mongrels / bitza`s, and health testing is pointless anyway when very different breeds are thrown together so standard tests, ie hips, mean nothing as the builds of the crossbreed pups could be anything and there could be any kind of new health issue caused to develop etc etc.

Any one wonder why there is a designer dog trade when there are such charlatans around and people naive enough to pay the big money when falling for the designer clap trap ?

Now if the breeder said it was an accidental litter and any money left over from vet care, rearing the litter, and spaying the dam, would go to animal charity and that it will be a condition of sale that neuter of all the pups is a must or pups will be reclaimed, and that there will be life time after care so none of them ever end up in rescue along with all the other crossbreeds, s/he might redeem herself a bit...

Wonder how s/he will cope if all 20 ended up being sent back for one reason or another...

Interest how you start in sneering her saying she will breed again as she has made £20000 from a LITTER, (if she did)

And then saying that how would she cope if she got them all back.

Are you saying if a big litter is born all pups are no use and have to be returned(KILLED)???????

Or are you saying that any bitch that has a litter of only two or three pups are the same???????

Or is this an attack on the BREED?????????
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by galty View Post
Interest how you start in sneering her saying she will breed again as she has made £20000 from a LITTER, (if she did)

And then saying that how would she cope if she got them all back.

Are you saying if a big litter is born all pups are no use and have to be returned(KILLED)???????

Or are you saying that any bitch that has a litter of only two or three pups are the same???????
I think the comment the breeder made of {right little earner or similar said it all to be honest,
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Seeing photo's of the Sire I seriously doubt he is a pedigree Bordeaux far too much white on him, looks like a serious mish mash of all sorts of breeds in there mum don't much resemble an American Bulldog either, of any kind of strain...
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 05:55 PM
can someone send me a link via pm please lol
daycare4dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
can someone send me a link via pm please lol
me too please, i would like to see them also!
galty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

22-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Saw it yesterday on AOL, cant find it now.

Did do a Google and came up with this

http://www.dogmagazine.net/archives/...itter-is-born/
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »