View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 01:17 PM
What a lovely gesture on his part , Bet Takara was pleased hell have a pal for life now I bet xxxxxdk
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 01:26 PM
To be honest guys, he'd always seemed friendly apart from yesterday... the look on his face I thought he was going to wallop me! Although he wasn't nasty at all.

He loves my friend's dogs who walk in there and always gives them a fuss... perhaps Takara was seeking his affections hoping he'd fall for her cheeky charm! (it worked!)

Stevie - no I bet he wouldn't have been as happy if I'd have stolen it! I don't have the same puppy-like charisma as Takara though - she does everything naughty as if it's her God given right!

Mustn't allow this to let me get complacent though... she was still very naughty and the next people may not be so good about it!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
What a lovely gesture on his part , Bet Takara was pleased hell have a pal for life now I bet xxxxxdk
LOL I think she had already decided he was a friend for life! People who leave sausage rolls unattended will always be a dalmatian's best friend!
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 01:32 PM
aww.. that's soo sweet! i guess he just had a flustered moment yesterday.. you couldn't sty mad at Takara long could you?!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Sometimes you could mse2ponder... honestly. She doesn't do things like Eddy does with this completely innocent butter wouldn't melt expression.

She really does look like she knows and she torments you with it!

But then other times you'll tell her off and she looks at you as though you've just shattered her world - and then you have to give her a big, big hug!

I'm so soft
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 06:23 PM
nice chap
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Sounds like a decent bloke, probably saw how mortified you were yesterday and that it was his own fault as he had left his lunch on the ground Glad it has had a happy ending
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 06:38 PM
She has more jam than a jammy dodger.
What a nice man, bless him.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3