Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by mo
I would put my address on too but with all the other information on there the tag would have to be really big
Just finding the space for name and two mobilenumbers seems to be hard lol
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 09:43 AM
Bruno has his name, my address and both telephone numbers, he also has a missing pets bureau one with his reference number. He is also microchipped. the sad fact is if someone is going to steal ur dog then the tags etc will get removed, If they did want to hold him for ransom - I would pay it so would rather they had my number than not - sounds ridiculous - but at that point you wouldnt care would you...?

I like having all that info as if he just got out the garden etc then i would get him back quicker with those tags on him as someone could walk him home. Also if he ended up at police station etc then as they dont scan for microchip - again they would contact me straigtaway and he would be home sooner. Reason being that Bruno is pathetic when left with people he doesnt know and would be really upset if lost so the less time away the better in my opinion.

dani
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-04-2005, 10:47 AM
We weren't sure what to put on so we put our surname, first line of our address, home and mobile numbers on one side. On the other side we put Identichip then her number (in case the chip has moved/disappeared) and "any vets fees will be paid" so if she is injured people hopefully wont hesitate to get her to a vet.

We got her tag online and it's silver with black engraved lettering so it's really easy to read.

Aileen x
iwlass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-04-2005, 11:50 AM
Until Molo had a "legal" tag - with address and phone number, we could not successfully complete his Puppy Foundation Assessment......they advised against his name, though
Traci
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 12:17 PM
I put our address and mobile number on ours, and they have one that i got when i had them microchipped.
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 12:57 PM
blimey max is gonna have to have a gold medallion for all the info i am gonna put on next tag lol
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by Aileen
We weren't sure what to put on so we put our surname, first line of our address, home and mobile numbers on one side. On the other side we put Identichip then her number (in case the chip has moved/disappeared) and "any vets fees will be paid" so if she is injured people hopefully wont hesitate to get her to a vet.

We got her tag online and it's silver with black engraved lettering so it's really easy to read.

Aileen x
Sounds good - but has Saffy got a very muscular neck holding up her head with something that must be the size of a small dinner plate round it LOL LOL !!!!!!

dani
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-04-2005, 07:42 PM
LOL!

Well Dani it is quite big so we don't bother putting it on her when we go out

Aileen x
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 07:42 PM
mine just have our phone number and the town we live in
abbymum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 07:44 PM
Abby has my surname and my mobile no on one side on the other is name and no. of our vets.
Mary
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >