View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
husky
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Sorry to hear this ,is it osteo or rheumotoid arthritis ,hopefully its osteo and confined to the knee area,the reason I ask is its different treatment for them ,I have rheumatoid, nasty and painful both of them ,Anne
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Having done some reading I think it is osteo. It is mainly in my knee but he did talk to me about the hip on the same side. I had h had a dull ache a few weeks ago and was unable to lie on it. I only remembered when he asked and he made the connection.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 08:43 PM
Aw hun,

If you need to chat you know where I am, although I don't have arthritis (yet - caught it quickly enough!) I have very similar symptoms so if you need to vent, feel free to get in touch!

Can you get one of those roller thingies? You rest your feet on them under your desk and roll it forwards and backwards, keeps you knee moving and eventually becomes second nature!

Good luck keeping it up, I'm supposed to keep my right leg (the one with sloppy blood flow) elevated but I hate doing it, it's very irritating and I only actually end up doing it once I'm already in pain due to not doing it! (I'm not even doing it now)

Big hugs. Hope you get the physio soon xx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3