28-03-2008, 10:19 PM
http://www.ppcsupplies.co.uk/PS011

Hope it works Snorri.xxxxxxxx
zoby
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
.. They have helped themselves to Bonios, Shapes, Markies, Bakers Sizzlers, Lidl Gerodog meaty strips (*), Winalot Health Hearts, Bakers Allsorts - everything, in fact.

Snorri
if my two knew about your stash - the mice would be the least of your worries - you would have two new arrivals in the shape of a bichon and cav

My mum had hordes of mice last year and the sonic thingy didnt help one bit when they were there but after eventually poisoning every last one of the blighters it has worked a treat no more unwanted visitors

she has two of them plugged in and they dont seem to bother my mums yorkie or my two (who are there most days)

good luck
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 11:40 PM
You don't need a sonic device....
You need a trained mouse killer, always on the look out for meeces.
You need SuperTonts!

Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-03-2008, 02:00 AM
The TZBCs are ardent in their avoidance of meeces (whizzzzzzz under the table!), but aren't quite as bad as my childhood pets, particularly Joseph, a rescue cat who would let the little so-and-sos walk over his paws. (My mum came close to giving him his marching orders ) Glen, the BC, was scared of them too - bl@@dy great coward!

Unfortunately, I think that the size and variety of the "sweetie source" has tempted the TZBCs away from their farm roots, so I suppose it's my own fault!

Snorri
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 01:09 PM
go for the enviromently friendly option,,,,, CAT,,, or will send you a rottie,,, but they would most likely wreck the house,,,,picture, there goes meecc closely followed by 50kg of muscle,,, up over the tv, along the window sill {curtains dragged off} meecc under table rott under table on the tv, .....again I say CAT,
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-03-2008, 03:32 PM
A small poem for you Snorri.

There's a mouse a'chawin on the pantry door,
He's been there for a month or more,
When he gets through he's gonna be sore,
There aint a darned thing in there.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-03-2008, 03:54 PM
The only problem with the introduction of a cat would be that the TZBCs would look at each other and say "MMMMMMM, lunch on legs!"

Kali hates cats with a resounding passion, and I think Snorri is still looking for payback for his first encounter!

Snorri
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
The only problem with the introduction of a cat would be that the TZBCs would look at each other and say "MMMMMMM, lunch on legs!"

Kali hates cats with a resounding passion, and I think Snorri is still looking for payback for his first encounter!

Snorri
ok get a mouse outfit for the cat,,,,problem solved,
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Finally resorted to old-fashioned snaptraps, after this morning's discovery of yet more mouse depredations.

Within 2 hours, we caught two mice and a Border Collie.

Snorri
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2008, 01:33 PM
we have the same prob with RATS coming in dogs tell me where they are cos great big sniff and point they tell me theyre in my cupboard eating the kids food and by passing the rat traps so sfter killing 2 of them we got the sonic plug ins and it does take about a month to kick in but it does work not seen hide or hair of any but must make sure you dont plug them in near any family pets ie hamsters or gerbils
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >