View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2008, 12:24 PM
thanks hun i am really hoping so to, it is getting much worse and i am getting more moody with it as well and thats not fair on my family i now they are all there for me but its not nice me keep snapping at them its not there fault.

i went to docs again today as the pain is so bad i cant stop crying now and i just want my legs gone i now life would be hard but at least no pain and i can be me again.
thanks for hugs they are needed at the mo xxxx
zoby
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2008, 09:32 PM
so sorry things are so awful for you right now - my mum had her pain injection last week and although she is still on very strong pain meds she is feeling much much much more human and positive with it - fingers crossed you will have the same result. best of luck for the 14th
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 04:08 PM
thanks hun will let you now how i go xx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 08:29 PM
well getting nervous know as i go in hosp next wed for the pain block in my spin, i hate needles at the best of times but could see wha they was doing i wont be able to see this not that i want to but i could get more prepaired if i do is you now what i mean. sorry if rambling dont mean to.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Your not rambling on, your just worried and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that - it's normal.

I have had sugery in the past, and it didn't bother me, but now I am waiting for manipulation of a frozen shoulder under anesthetic - and it has really rocked me Not sure why, apart from the length of time it has all gone on.

I hope next Wednesday comes and goes and is a success for you, and you post back on here - what was all the worry about xxxx Take care
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 04:41 PM
thanks hun i hope your shoulder gets sorted soon as well i am thinking of you as well xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Sorry, I missed this originally, you poor thing suffering like this and now you seem to be suffering even more with the treatment My Mum has had injections in her frozen shoulder which can only be done by a special doctor and they can only be done twice a year, but I DO know they work for her? Can't you ask the doc about these injections for those knees? I think they're cortisone maybe? Maybe they're steroid? Don't they also use gold or something? Ask him anyways, you can't live your life feeling so ill, it must be truly awful. Huuuuuge hugs coming your way from us in the hope they sort you out and you can be painfree.xxxxx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Sorry to read you have been/are in so much pain, I'm sure all will go well next Wednesday..........I've had painful knees for a while, nothing like you I must say, it must be awful being in so much pain.xx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 06:00 PM
thanks guys, i did have injections in my knee but they only lasted for 2weeks and they said it was not good to keep doing them every 2 weeks so this is why they are trying the back instead. really scared about this, but i will be stronge. thanks again xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 06:34 PM
We'll all be with you in spirit, sweetheart. Just think of all the norty Dogsey dog's faces when they're working on you - I bet you manage to have a little smile.... and it may take your mind off your predicament.

Hope it gives you some relief, chicken

x0x0x0x0x
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »