View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
cheekycharlie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Charlie is still a bit disorientated. He keeps falling down and his head shakes. I am hoping his medication will take care of this soon.
Thanks everybody for your support
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

16-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Just wondered how Charlie was today? Hope he is a bit more orientated to his surroundings now and not wandering.

Big hugs to him from me and Loki xx
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Hope charlie is a wee bit better today, hug's from me and mine.xxxxxxxxx
cheekycharlie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-02-2008, 03:52 PM
Charlie is a wee bit better today not as dopey. He is trying to play but just keeps flling down. No more seizures thank heavens.
cheekycharlie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Hi everybody thought I would let you know how Charlie is doing today. He has had all him medication today and he has been brilliant. He even had a rumble with Oscar this afternoon and did not fall over. Hope this is the turning point. He is happily in bed sleeping now.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Wonderful news; I'm so pleased.
xxx
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-02-2008, 01:31 PM
"Yowza! There's nothing as fine as a good rumble!" says Snorri-dog, who enjoys almost nothing better than a good rumble with his brother Kali (even if Kali's age slows him down a little). Well, eating things is more fun, but he can't do that all day, much as he'd like to!

I am beginning to think that we've been very lucky with Snorri-dog's epilepsy (In that it could have been worse!). Whilst his siezures are as nasty as any, his post-ictal phase is pretty quiet by comparison with what I'm seeing here - it's over in about an hour and normalcy is restored. Doesn't make it any less worrying, though, so I have immense sympathy for you.

In one way, Snorri's cluster period was a blessing in disguise, in that the vet saw him immediately after it and got a better idea of the seriousness of his case. It also got the medication started. The biggest problem now is keeping in mind the fact that he's NOT "cured", just controlled!

Snorri
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2008, 01:42 PM
Fantastic, hope all keeps running smoothly but if he does have another seizure look at it as a bump in the road rather than a mountain to climb.

Big hugs
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

19-02-2008, 01:33 AM
Delighted to hear that Charlie seems to be over the wandering and wobbly legs. As each day progresses, he will be getting back to normal. Hope he gets the proper level of med in his body to help him.

Good thoughts to Charlie and big hugs from me and doggy kisses from Loki.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2008, 08:20 AM
Som egood news today then, hopefully once all the meds are sorted out he will be stabilised.

fudge sends some hugs and says she would love to rumble it sounds like great fun.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »