Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
I KNOW THEM!

One of my best friends has his own pet supply buisness' up in Scotland and they are one of his main suppliers!

OMG why did I not think of them?

Fanx yooo!

Have been doing a lot of reading up on it recently and I must admit, there's quite a bit of scaremongering out there isn't there?

I tried it once very briefly when Maddy was a pup but poo's were either too soft or like rocks, or like chalk with bones and then on top of that with all of the reports on small dogs and pups overdosing on the wormer realeased in a cows stomach (tripe) and the antibiotics used in chickens, I just threw in the towel.
You're welcome! They are very good, it says there's £50 minimum to get free delivery, but I'd check with them as the most I've ever spent s £35 and they've never charged me for delivering?

Going over to raw is not easy, you can read a lot on the internet that's for and against. The big pull for me is watching Isla eat her meals, she absolutley LOVES eating raw, I can't ever imagine feeding dried again. Plus she's in such fabulous condition and I know everything she gets is fit for human consumption.

It's very much trial and error and I still get days where Isla's poop is soft, but all the other aspects outweigh this!

The bottom line is, as long as you do your research and take it slowly there are very few risks.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3