Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 04:22 PM
Ok, no not on that, i generally try to avoid eating rat poison

Will go out and get some cranberry juice when my mum comes back to babysit the pups Vodka and cranberry juice is lovely, that should make me feel better

It'll probably turn out to be one of those mysterious, undiagnosed stomach complaints, but it definately has got worse the last couple of day, my stomach is hurting more anyway!!!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 04:25 PM
I would avoid the vodka, stick to lots of water and if possible there are sachets to buy from a pharmaicist which would help if it is cystitis.(more frequent peeing, pain on passing water and tender tum)
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Its sounds like a urinary tract infection hun, my mom had one a while ago and it made her feel awful and was quite painful , but i could be wrong , hope you get it sorted soon big hugs xxdk

I was thinking that! Canberry Tablets are a gify from heaven if it is!!!!
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

01-12-2007, 04:27 PM
Hi,

Have you got an NHS walk-in centre near you, if so you can just turn up to them and see a GP, so that might get you seen much quicker. Hope the doc can see you soon and get you better quick.

Take care xx

PS. You did say that the men would probably now reply, and I didn't want to disappoint you!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 04:30 PM
i will 99.9% get a Water infection /cystitis if i have a Sh*g in a certain Position !!!!!!!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the info Mishflynn I'll blame my BF

Anyway, just back from the shop - they had a deal on the cranberry juice - 3litres for £2.50! I gotta be cured after drinking all that surely?? I also bought Vodka, Baileys, soothers (sore throat as well!), about 20 different chocolatey treats and the ultimate comfort food - Mozarella!! I am addicted Thank god i didnt have a dog show this weekend...

I wouldn't even know where to find out about an NHS drop in centre???
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Sorry you're in such pain Jessica. Just a thought having read through all this, have you lifted something heavy awkwardly of late??? Sounds very much to me like you might have pulled some muscles down there??? Alternatively, you may be bunged up! Lol! Take some senokot tablets, don't go for anything more serious than those, otherwise they cause cramps. If your bowel is full it can put pressure on your bladder and womb and everything! I really think you've pulled some very big muscles though, that's my opinion. Hope it's bearable and hope you get sorted.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Thanks for the info Mishflynn I'll blame my BF

Anyway, just back from the shop - they had a deal on the cranberry juice - 3litres for £2.50! I gotta be cured after drinking all that surely?? I also bought Vodka, Baileys, soothers (sore throat as well!), about 20 different chocolatey treats and the ultimate comfort food - Mozarella!! I am addicted Thank god i didnt have a dog show this weekend...

I wouldn't even know where to find out about an NHS drop in centre???
Theres no way i could drink all that, thats why the Canberry tablets are so good!
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 05:49 PM
Hi Jessica, sorry you're not feeling too good, have you thought about phoning N H S Direct for advice, when I phoned them they were very good
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 06:05 PM
Ok...

Went to doctors yesterday. They think i should live They said was probably a water infection and i got told off for leaving it so long Feeling much better now, except for a bad back now!!

Someone please, put me out of my misery!!!!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >