Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by Colin Bradish View Post
Vicky did the Diazepam work on Roxy because Onyx is going nuts at the moment what with all the bangs and flashes.
Sorry for the delay in repying, Colin. I'm tempted to give her have a pill now, as, thanks to Diwali, they're all going off again now.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by Border1 View Post
Last night i spent 3 hours searching for one of my collies who the kids let out , worst of all he had had a tablet from the vet to cam him down as he really is terrified of fireworks that was the worst 3 hours of my life my eyes were sore from crying anyway had phoned the police and was phoning PetBack to let them know ben was missing when they told me they'ed been trying to phone me ben had been found and was safe and well although he was about 3 and half miles away but he was safe tell you never have i asked my partner to drive fast but last night was different so he is now home safe and sound had a ox heart for tea and settled down so all i can say is thank god for PetBack he is microchipped as well
Oh how awful for you. So pleased that had a happy ending xox
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2007, 10:08 AM
OH took Zak out for his walk last night only to have to turn back because of the bloomin things, lucky he had is halti on and doubled up to his collar!!!! Then he stayed in the rest of the night on the settee

Poor dogs, it must be horrible for those scared of them
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3