View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2007, 09:24 PM
i would go for it....and i think it could be really good for advertising your business as well.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I agree with Losos, you must get travelling expenses out of them at the very least???!! I would expect to be paid big time too for the time I was putting in if they picked me??!! Surely they will pay you - loads o' money to be in it if they pick you???
Hi I will only have my tube ticket to pay for as i get free train travel via virgin as OH works there....

dont know about being paid, they asked for volunteers and i drunkenly emailed in...
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by shiba View Post
i would go for it....and i think it could be really good for advertising your business as well.
thanks i could see it that way....
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Ohh I like that programme!! They have some really good ideas and look like they have fun cooking

You go girl!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2007, 08:12 PM
Well????? Did you go then???? I can't wait to hear!!!!
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

05-11-2007, 10:19 PM
When you have been on it could you cook me thin please
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2007, 11:43 AM
well i went down there yesterday, and basically chatted for 20mins infront of the camera answering questions about how i cook, what i generally eat everyday.... stuff like that...

they said they would let me know by the weekend as they have others to see aswell....

so will keep you all posted!

TBH i was gonna cancel as OH failed his third part driving test to be an instructor and he sounded rerally down so was gonna cancel so i could spend the evening with him...but he said he wouldnt have me do that so he came with me...

I am very lucky i have him, on a day where he is feeling crap he still sits for 2 1/2 hours on a train and 30 mins in reception and then 2 1/2 hours all the way back up again just so i wouldnt go on my own..... I really love him when he does things like that!

Alex
xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Yes, not many men would do that, better hang on to him Have you heard anything from the TV people
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 07:47 PM
oh hi... i completely forgot about this...

they are going with somone closer to london and keeping my details to put me forwaard for next season as apparently they really wanted me...
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
keeping my details to put me forwaard for next season as apparently they really wanted me...
Well i would say that's not a bad result Maybe they'll do next seasons show in Manchester, the Granada studios are every bit as good as those in London.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3