Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 04:21 PM
It's your day you wear what you want!

It's a beautiful dress, personally I wouldn't wear red in summer but then if I get a dress and it's red it will be vamp red.
The wearing of white, cream, ivory etc does appeal though as thats about the only time you can get away with wearing a dress like that without looking like a bride. (Like I wear dresses all the time lol)

But seriously you need to feel right, don't worry what others think, it's YOUR day.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
i loved the colour alex but personally i would like a red wedding dress when oh finally gets of his bum and falls to his kness then if he dont ask me i can beat him up lol , i think you look lovely in the red xxdk
why dont you ask him?
Originally Posted by ShaynLola View Post
Well, if you go for the gold dress for yourself, have the bridesmaids in red...best of both worlds then

Try the gold dress if you can on and see how you feel in it. You want (no, NEED) to be comfortable and confident in what you are wearing for the big day so go for whichever dress gives you that 'I can conquer the world in this' feeling
i did hug the dress when i took it off and it was on the hanger..... and its half price.....

Originally Posted by elmac13 View Post
I agree with DK you look really stunning in the red..it is a beautiful shade. Very Scarlet O'Hara.
Thats what i was hoping!!

Originally Posted by petticoat74 View Post
The red dress is beautiful and if you feel happy and comfortable in it, then go for it! It really suits you and remember it is YOUR day! The gold dress is lovely too. I always used to dream of wearing black or purple, so no reason why you can't have red!!
thanks hun....OH says he doesnt care what colour it is, so long as i am happy....
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
It's your day you wear what you want!

It's a beautiful dress, personally I wouldn't wear red in summer but then if I get a dress and it's red it will be vamp red.
The wearing of white, cream, ivory etc does appeal though as thats about the only time you can get away with wearing a dress like that without looking like a bride. (Like I wear dresses all the time lol)

But seriously you need to feel right, don't worry what others think, it's YOUR day.
thanks, mum keeps saying it looks too much like a ball gown, but i dont care,

its not like i get to wear a ball gown every saturday night is it?????
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 04:25 PM
Alex, personally, It hink that dress is gorg, and I love red, not only that, but I think it really suits you
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 04:28 PM
ooh hollywood dreams!!! Its gorgeous thats the dress i would have gone for if i decided against our elven theme!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by cc22peatree View Post
Alex, personally, It hink that dress is gorg, and I love red, not only that, but I think it really suits you
thanks hun, flattery gets you everywhere!!!!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by Kanikula View Post
ooh hollywood dreams!!! Its gorgeous thats the dress i would have gone for if i decided against our elven theme!
you got it!!!!!! also its in the sample sale in my size down from £2190 to £1095.....
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 04:31 PM
awww wow its such a fab dress.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by Tori View Post
awww wow its such a fab dress.
thank you.....alex
xx
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 04:44 PM
did you say the magic words......HALF PRICE??!!

You love the dress and it's half price! What are you doing sitting around here debating??

And don't think of it as spending £1095, think of it as saving £1095
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >